LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON WAGE REVISION
Bank Employees Pay Scale as on May 2015 – Detailed Entry Level Salary for Clerk, Sub-staff, Officers
Bank Xth Bipartite : Scales finalized. RBI cleared holiday for 2nd & 4th Saturdays
Distribution Chart for 10th Bi-Partite Settlement Finalised:
- Pay Scales: Substaff- 9560 to 18545 + 8 Stagnation Increments (each after 2 years)
- Clerical- 11765 to 31540 + 8th Stagnation Increments (1st to 5th- each after 3 years, 6th to 8th- each after 2 years)
- 8th Stagnation Increment w.e.f . 01.05.2015
- D.A.: 0.10% Per Slab
- HRA: 10%, 9% & 7.5%. Only 3 Areas will remain (Last 2 Areas will be clubbed)
(45 lacs and above: 10 % ; 12-45 lacs & Goa : 9 % ; other centres : 7.5 %)
- Special Allowance: 7.75% of Basic Pay with DA
- Transport Allowance: Upto 15th Stage of Scale- 425, 16th Stage & above- 470
- Medical Aid: 2200
Officers’ scale is going to be finalized shortly today (20/05/15)
- RBI has cleared the proposal of IBA to declare 2nd & 4th Saturdays as holidays. The clearance has been sent to the Govternment for approval.
- The joint note likely to be signed very soon, Most probably on 25th May 2015. Be with us for more news soon !