Various special provision in the name of Quota in Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission – Here’s the details collected from the new guidelines of KVS 2020-21
MP Quota in Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
Each Hon’ble Member of Parliament can refer 10 (ten) cases for admission under the scheme in an academic year but such recommendations shall be confined to children whose parents belong to his constituency either by domicile or on account of having been soon-before posted there or else on account of exigencies of service, migrate to his constituency. Such recommendations would be for admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya(s) located in his constituency only. In case there is no Kendriya Vidyalaya in the constituency of the Hon’ble M.P. (Lok Sabha), he/she may recommend these admissions in the Kendriya Vidyalaya(s) located in any neighboring contiguous constituency. For Member of the Rajya Sabha, the State from which the member has been elected would be deemed to be his constituency for this purpose. Nominated members of the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha can recommend 10 (ten)s cases for admission in any one or more Kendriya Vidyalayas of the Country.
- These admissions shall be over and above the class strength.
- These recommendations would be made for classes I to IX only.
- These admissions would be made at the beginning of the academic year and no admission would be allowed after the prescribed cut-off date of the year.
- The recommendations to be made shall be valid only if these are made in the prescribed format provided to each Member of Parliament by KVS (HQ).
Recommendations sent in any other format/manner shall not be considered.
- The children recommended by Hon’ble Members of Parliament must be otherwise eligible for admission as per the extant KVS Admission Guidelines
KVS SPECIAL PROVISIONS 2020-21
Chairman, Vidyalaya Management Committee can recommend maximum
two admissions in the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya/Shift under his discretionary quota. These two admissions may be recommended in one class or all classes put together, the children so recommended should be otherwise eligible as per KVS Admission Guidelines (Up to 15th June).