Develop a module for the digital processing of compassionate appointment requests in the Department of Posts
What is meant by compassionate appointment?
A Compassionate Appointment is a scheme that provides employment opportunities on compassionate grounds to the dependent of a government employee who died or retired due to medical issues, potentially leaving the family without any source of income. This scheme aims to assist the family of the government employee to alleviate financial distress and support them in times of hardship. (Know more)
Development of Module for Online Processing of Compassionate Appointment cases
The Department of Posts, a division of the Ministry of Communication, has announced that the compassionate appointment process will soon be available online, as the current process is conducted in physical mode. Furthermore, all Circles have been instructed to not convene any CRC meetings for the vacancy year 2022 until further notice from this Directorate.
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi 110 001
Subject: Development of module for online processing of compassionate appointment cases-regarding.
The Department 1s processing the cases of compassionate appointment by awarding merit points to the candidates as stipulated in Relative Merit Point Systems (RMPS) issued vide letter No.17-1/2022 dated 23.03.2022 and as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) issued by this Department for giving appointment on compassionate grounds. The entire exercise is being done in physical mode till date.
2. Now, I am directed to say that it has been decided to develop a module for online processing of compassionate appointment cases. Hence, all the Circles are directed not to convene any CRC meeting for the vacancy year 2022 until further communication from this Directorate. However, it may be ensured that all the cases, to be considered by the CRC for the vacancy year 2022, are completed as per the prescribed timeline.
3. Further, I am also directed to say that all the pending CRC’s for the vacancy year 2021 or earlier, if any, along with pending review CRCs by the Circle, if any, may be completed at the earliest by the Circles.
4. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant Director (SPG-II)
Click here to Download the Order in PDF
Also, Check These Updates
- Create a module for the digital processing of compassionate appointment requests in the Department of Posts
- Clarification on Compassionate Appointment in Level-7 to Railway Employees
- Compassionate Appointment Scheme: Modification of Selection Process
- Clear Existing Instructions On Compassionate Ground Appointment (CGA)
- Master Circular on Scheme of Compassionate Appointment – DoPT OM 2.8.2022
- Compassionate Appointment Merit Points and Procedure
- Consolidated Instructions on Compassionate Appointment PDF Download
- Clarification on Compassionate Appointment – Department of Posts (2nd June 2021)
- Compassionate Appointment Merit Point Tie-breaking Calculation Formula
- Compassionate Ground Appointment – Acquisition of Higher Qualification
- Compassionate Appointment Reservation Rules in Central Government 2020
- Deaths due to COVID-19: Request for relaxation in compassionate appointment – FNPO
- DoPT Guidelines on Compassionate Ground Appointment
- Appointment on Compassionate Grounds – Acquisition of higher qualification
- Calculation of Vacancies for Compassionate Appointment in Central Govt Services
- Recognised Political Parties Participating in 17th Lok Sabha General Election: Request to include demands in Election Manifestos
- Appointment on Compassionate grounds in GP 4200
- Railway Board Agreed to Review the Decision on LARSGESS Termination
- Compassionate Appointment Scheme Withdrawn in Railways
- Appointment on Compassionate Appointments – Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Appointment on Compassionate Grounds: 2nd Wife Policy Letter
- Grant of One Time Relaxation for Compassionate Appointments – BPMS
- Appointment on Compassionate Grounds – Railway Board Orders
- Scheme for Compassionate Appointment – Relative merit points and revised procedure for selection
- Compassionate Appointment Scheme – Relative Merit Points and Procedure
- 7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matix on compassionate grounds
- Appointed as trainees on compassionate grounds – Fixation of 7th CPC Pay
- Induction training of Engineering Degree/Diploma Holder Compassionate appointees
- Grant of one-time relaxation from the ceiling of 5% for compassionate appointments – BPMS
- Compassionate ground appointments in Public Sector Banks
- Clarification on compassionate appointment for married son – Dopt issued orders on 5.9.2016
- Grant of one time relaxation from the ceiling of 5% for compassionate appointment in Ministry of Defence
- Review of compassionate appointment cases regarding – MoD Orders
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications issued by Railway Board
- Dopt Clarification on Definition of a Dependent Family Member – Whether ‘married son’ can be considered for compassionate appointment?
- No need of getting countersigned by two permanent government employees for compassionate appointment
- Grant of compassionate appointment to the wards in Railways – Railway Board reply