Master Circular on Scheme of Compassionate Appointment – DoPT issued OM on 2nd August 2022
The Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) issued an important master circular on the scheme of Compassionate Appointment on 2.8.2022. The full text of the circular is reproduced and given it below for your ready reference.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 02nd August 2022
Subject:- Master Circular on Scheme of compassionate appointment – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that consolidated instructions on Scheme for “Compassionate Appointment under Central Government” was issued vide this Department’s O.M. No.14014/02/2012-Estt.(D) dated 16.01.2013. Subsequently few instructions on compassionate appointments under the Central Government have been issued. It has been decided to consolidate all instructions issued till date, in this Master Circular, under easily Comprehensible heading for benefit of ready reference. The number and date of the relevant Office Memorandum have been mentioned below each para. The relevant O.M can be accessed from this Department’s website https://dopt.gov.in under heading Notifications- OM. & Orders- 13 Establishment-Compassionate Appointment.
2. All Ministries/Departments are requested to bring this to the notice of all concerned for information, guidance, and necessary action.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Compassionate Appointment Rules in Central Government Service
- FAQ on Compassionate Appointment in Central Government
- Checklist for the cases of appointment on compassionate grounds
- Compassionate Appointment in Banks – Department of Financial Services Order 7.8.2014
- Consolidated Instructions on Compassionate Appointment
- Consolidated Instructions on Compassionate Appointment – DoPT Order Dated 16 January 2013