Notice for observing 01.02.2021 (day of presentation of Central Budget 2021) as Call Attention Day by Central Government Employees
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055
January 20 2021
The Cabinet Secretary,
Government of India, &
Chairman, National Council – JCM
Sub:- Notice for observing 01/02/2021 (day of presentation of Central Budget 2021) as CALL ATTENTION DAY BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
The Staff Side of the NC-JCM has submitted innumerable representations to your office and also to the office of Secretary DOPT on the various issues agitating the minds of the Central Government Employees and Pensioners. You will appreciate that is the Central Government Employees who kept the Government machinery cunning during the entire COVID-19 LockDown period. Many Central Government Employees because of their exposure to the risk of COVE-19 virus while performing their duty succumbed & death. Their families are suffering since Government has not paid any compensation to them after losing the sole breadwinner. Even the DA / DR being paid to them to compensate for the price rise has been frozen for 18 months without any reason. In this situation the NJCA has decided to observe 1/2/2021 (day of presentation of Central Budget 2021) as CALL ATTENTION DAY BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES by holding demonstration throughout the county in front of all the Central Government Establishments / Units / Branches in support of the following major and outstanding demands:
1. Withdraw the decision to corporatize Railway Production Units, 41 Ordnance Factories, GOCO Model in Army Base Workshops and stop Privatization and Outsourcing of permanent and perennial jobs
2. Immediate release of three installments of DA / DR due to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners from 1/1/2020, 1/7/2020 and 1/1/2021.
4. Settle all the 7 CPC Anomalies pointed out by the Staff Side of NC – JCM including extension of one more option to switch over to 7 CPC, restoration of certain allowances and advances, and grant of two increments while on promotion/MACP, etc.
5. Withdrawal of NPS and restoration of the Guaranteed defined Pension under CCS (Pension) Rules 1973.
6. Withdrawal of FR 56(j) which is being misused as a measure of punishment.
7. Issue Government Orders on all the demands agreed in the meeting of the Standing Committee of NC JCM and in the 47th Meeting of the NC-JCM
8. Settle the demands of the Staff Side with regard to regularization of the absence of the employees during COVID-I9 pandemic and Lockdown Period due to non-availability of Public Transport and home quarantine etc.
9. Payment of compensation to the Central Government employees who died due to COVID-19 Virus infection.
10. Ensure 100% Compassionate Appointment to the wards of the deceased Central Government Employees and those who are medically invalidated from service
11. Implement the following Supreme Court Judgments for the similarly placed employees:-
(iii) Grant of Notional Increment to these employees who retired/retiring on. 31st January / 30th of June.
(iv) Implementation of MACP Scheme w.e.f. 1/1/2006
12. Payment of Night Duty Allowance to the employees detailed on Nightshift duty without any basic pay ceiling limit
13. Reimbursement of the Actual Amount charged by the CGHS empanelled Hospitals for the treatment of COVID-19 infection
Sir, we are confident that you will intervene in the matter of being the Chairman of NC-JCM and take steps to settle all these outstanding demands.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Read also: DA Loss Calculator (Jan 2020 to July 2021)
Read also: DR Loss Calculator (Jan 2020 to July 2021)
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF