Supreme Court Judgement on Reservation in Promotion for SC/ST Central Government Employees
The Honourable Supreme Court delivered its judgement on 7.2.2020 regarding reservation in promotion for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Public Works Department, Government of Uttarakhand.
In a judgement, the Supreme Court said that as per Article 16 (4) and 16 (4-A) do not confer fundamental right to claim reservations in promotion.
Latest News on Reservation in Promotion
- Penal Provisions for Violation of Reservation in Promotion
- Reservation in promotion for Scheduled Tribes
- Implementation of Reservation in Promotion for Employees
- Reservation in Promotion case status after Supreme Court interim Order
- Reservation in Promotion – Roster Point based, not Vacany based – Confederation
- Important DOPT Order regarding Reservation in Promotion on 2.10.2016
- Reservation in promotion – Minister replied in Rajya Sabha
- Reservation in promotions for SC/ST employees in government services
- There should be No Reservation in Promotions – Supreme Court