Justice A.K. Mathur submitted the report of 7th Pay Commission to the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on 19th November 2015.
More than one crore employees and pensioners of Central Government are happy to hear the news!
The Department of Expenditure under the Ministry of Finance is immediately arranged to download the entire report of the 7th pay commission on the day itself. Please click the link to download the report to your computer.
7th Central Pay Commission Report Submitted to Finance Minister Today (19.11.2015)
Important factors to know in the report…
- Standard pay scale has been changed to new Pay Matrix Table introduced!
- Fitment Factor 2.57 for all employees for revision of new pay
- Minimum Pay enhanced from the existing pay of Rs. 7000 to 18000
- Rate of Annual Increment is retained and the calculation of increment makes simple
- 2 Dates for Annual Increment, 1st July and 1st January
- Commission introduced 3 Pay Matrix Table, one for CG Employees and second table for Defence Forces Personnel and third table for MNS Officers.
- Fitment Factor a little bit increased from 2.57 to 2.67 in Defence Pay Matrix for Brigadier
- Pension fixation will be calculated in two methods, subject to feasibility
- Fitment factor 2.57 also applicable for pension revision immediately
- First method will be applied after feasibility. Constitute a committee for found feasible the option
- Retirement Gratuity is increased from ten lakh to twenty lakh
Click the above image and download 7th Pay Commission Gazette Notification Download PDF
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
New Delhi, the 8th September, 2015
No. 1/1/2013-E. III(A).—The Government of India have decided that the Para 5 of this Ministry’s Resolution No. 1/1/2013-E.III(A) dated 28.2.2014 shall be modified as under :—
“The Commission will make its recommendations by 31st December, 2015. It may consider, if necessary, sending reports on any of the matters as and when the recommendations are finalized.”
RATAN P. WATAL,
Seventh Central Pay Commission
The Government of India, vide notification No.1/1/2013-E.III(A) of 28.02.2014, appointed the Seventh Central Pay Commission with specified Terms of Reference. The Commission, after due deliberations, submits its report to the Government of India on this 19th day of November, 2015.
Ashok Kumar Mathur (Chairman), Vivek Rae (Member), Rathin Roy (Member)
Click the above image to download the complete pdf of 7th Central Pay Commission Report
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table Level 1 to 5
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table Level 6 to 9
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table Level 10 to 12
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table Level 13 to 14
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table Level 15 to 18
- Pay Matrix Table for Defence Personnel
- Defence Pay Matrix Table for Level 3 to 5
- Defence Pay Matrix Table for Level 5A To 9
- Defence Pay Matrix Table for Level 10 to 11
- Defence Pay Matrix Table for Level 12A to 14
- Defence Pay Matrix Table for Level 15 to 18