7th CPC Pay Arrears to Scientists of ICAR
Payment of Arrears on account of implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pay of Scientists of ICAR
Dated the 28th March, 2018
Sub: Payment of Arrears on account of implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pay of Scientists of ICAR reg.
The Competent Authority in the ICAR has approved the implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission for Scientific Staff of ICAR vide F.NO. 1(4)/2017-Per.IV dated 27/03/2018.
2. In so far as the payment of arrears arising due to revision of Pay as per 7th CPC for the Scientific Staff is concerned, it is stated that the Units may utilize the Savings under “Grant-in-Aid-Salaries”, if any, available with them, for making full/part payment of the 7th CPC arrears which would be adjusted at the time of final settlement of arrears. It may be ensured that the Savings available for the purpose are those which have not been communicated to the Council so far as the Savings reported by the Units to the Council have been utilized for grant of additional funds to other units.
Hot Check: Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator
3. No additional funds for payment of Arrears may be requested from the Council at this stage viz. during 2017-18.
4. After making the payment of arrears, the units may forward the details of the amount paid, through e-mail at [email protected], to the Council, latest by 31.03.2018.
5. The instructions issued by the Council regarding use of PFMS/FMS for booking/filling of such expenditure may strictly be adhered to.
6. This issues with the approval of Secretary (DAEG)/DG, ICAR.