5th CPC DA Order: Enhanced from 268% to 274%
Dearness Allowance to the employees of Central Government & Central Autonomous Bodies drawing pay as per 5th CPC – Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2018
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, dated the 28th March, 2018
Subject: Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2018 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scales as per 5th Central Pay Commission
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 26th September, 2017 regarding revision of the rate of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 1.7.2017 in respect of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scales as per 5th Central Pay Commission.
2. The rate of DA admissible to above categories of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies shall be enhanced from the existing 268% to 274% w.e.f. 1.1.2018.
3. The provisions contained in paras 3, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s O.M.No.1(13)/97-E.11(B) dated 3rd October, 1997 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
4. The contents of this Office Memorandum may also be brought to the notice of all organisations under the administrative control of the Ministries/Departments which have adopted the Central Government scales of pay.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Latest 5th CPC DA Orders:
- 5th CPC Dearness Relief Order from 1.7.2021 for CPF Beneficiaries
- 5th CPC DA is 368% from July 2021
- 5th CPC DA Order July 2021 PDF Download
- 5th CPC DA Order PDF – 356% from July 2021
- 5th CPC DA Rate Revised from 295% to 312% from July 2019
- 5th CPC DA Orders – 295% DA from Jan 2019
- 5th CPC Jul-18 DA Order Issued by DoPPW
- 5th CPC DA to CG Employees and Central Autonomous Bodies w.e.f. 01.07.2018
- 5th CPC DA Order: Enhanced from 268% to 274%
- 5th CPC DR Orders from July 2017 to CPF Beneficiaries
- 5th CPC DA Orders from July 2017 – 264% to 268%
- Pensioners Portal Orders : DR to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment w.e.f 01.01.2015
- 5th CPC DA Orders Jan 2014 – Finmin issued orders on 23.4.2014
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply