5th CPC DR Orders from July 2017 to CPF Beneficiaries
Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.07.2017 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Date – 13th Oct, 2017
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.07.2017 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment-reg.
In continuation of this Department’s OM No.42/15/2016-P&PW(G) dated 12.05.2017, the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Relief @ 5th CPC w.e.f. 01.07.2017 to the following categories :-
(i) The surviving CPF beneficiaries who have retired from service between the period 18.11.1960 and 31.12.1985, and are in receipt of ex-gratia @ Rs. 600/ p.m. w.e.f. 1.11.1997 under this Department’s OM No.45/52/97-P&PW(E) dated 16.12.1997 & revised to Rs.3000, Rs.1000, Rs.750 & Rs.650 for Group A, B, C & D respectively w.e.f 4th June,2013 vide OM No.1/10/2012-P&PW(E) dtd. 27th June, 2013 shall be entitled to enhanced Dearness Relief from 264% to 268% w.e.f. 01.07.2017.
(ii) The following categories of CPF beneficiaries who are in receipt of ex-gratia payment in terms of this Department’s OM No. 45/52/97 -P&PW(E) dated 16.12.1997 shall be entitled to enhanced Dearness Relief from 256% to 260% w.e.f. 01.07.2017.
(a) The widows and eligible children of the deceased CPF beneficiary who had retired from service prior to 1.1.1986 or who had died while in service prior to 1.1.1986 and are in receipt of Ex-gratia payment of Rs. 605/- p.rn. & revised to Rs.645/-p.m w.e.f 04 June, 2013 vide OM No 1110/2012-P&PW(E) dated 2ih June,2013.
(b) Central Government employees who had retired on CPF benefits before 18.11.1960 and are in receipt of Ex-gratia payment ofRs. 654/-, Rs.659/-, Rs.703/- and Rs.965/-
2. Payment of DR involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
3. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of DR payable in each individual case.
4. In their application to the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the C&AG.
5. This issues in pursuance of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their OM No.1/3/2008-E.II(B) dated 26th September,2017.
6. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Latest 5th CPC DA Orders:
- 5th CPC DA Rate Revised from 295% to 312% from July 2019
- 5th CPC DA Orders – 295% DA from Jan 2019
- 5th CPC Jul-18 DA Order Issued by DoPPW
- 5th CPC DA to CG Employees and Central Autonomous Bodies w.e.f. 01.07.2018
- 5th CPC DA Order: Enhanced from 268% to 274%
- 5th CPC DR Orders from July 2017 to CPF Beneficiaries
- 5th CPC DA Orders from July 2017 – 264% to 268%
- Pensioners Portal Orders : DR to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment w.e.f 01.01.2015
- 5th CPC DA Orders Jan 2014 – Finmin issued orders on 23.4.2014