221 Percent DA to CDA Pattern Employees of CPSE from January 2023
The Payment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to the Central Dearness Allowance (CDA) pattern employees of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) on 6th Central Pay Commission (CPC) pay scales, which are governed by High Powered Pay Committee (HPPC) recommendations, will be effective from January 1, 2023. The Ministry refers to Para No.2 and Annexure-III to their Office Memorandum (O.M.) dated October 14, 2008, wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees of CPSEs following CDA pattern pay scales were indicated.
It has been directed that the existing rate of DA payable to the employees may be increased from 212% to 221% with effect from January 1, 2023. The payment of DA involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee, whereas fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored. These rates are applicable to CDA employees whose pay has been revised as per the DPE O.M. dated October 14, 2008, with effect from January 1, 2006.
The Ministry requests all administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
Expected Dearness Allowance Calculator July 2023
F. No. 2(54)/08-DPE (WC) —GL-XI/2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
Dated: the 20th April 2023
Subject: Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 6th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.01.2023.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 2 and Annexure-III to this Department’s O.M. dated 14.10.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees of CPSEs who are following CDA pattern pay scales had been indicated.
2. The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 212% to 221% with effect from 01.01.2023.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2006 as per DPE O.M. dated 14.10.2008.
5. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
Click to view the order in PDF
- DPE issued 408.4% DA order to CPSE employees from 1.1.2023
- DA from November to January 2023 to Bank Employees – Orders issued
- Payment of DA from July 2022 to GDS Postal Employees
- 6th CPC DA from July 2022 @ 212% for Railway Employees – RBE Orders
- 6th CPC and 5th CPC Dearness Allowance from July 2022 – DoE Orders Issued
- 38% DA to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank
- 38% DA from July 2022 to Central Government Employees Finmin Orders
- 31% to 34% DA Order for Armed Forces Personnel from 1.1.2022
- Finmin Order on 34 percent DA from 1.1.2022 PDF Download
- 29.4% DA from 1st January 2022 to CPSE Employees
- 31% Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and PBOR from July 2021
- 5th CPC DA is 368% from July 2021
- 6th CPC DA is Increased to 196% from July 2021
Leave a Reply