Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) effective from 01.07.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, the 27th October 2021
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
The Chief of Naval Staff
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – Revised rates effective from 01.07.2021.
I am directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No. 1(6)/2021-D(Pay/Services) dated 22 July 2021, on the subject cited above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank, including Non- Combatants (Enrolled), shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 28% to 31% with effect from 01.07. 2021.
2. The term ‘basic pay’ in-the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by the Government, but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of Pay rules of Defence Force Personnel.
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. This letter issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their Dy. No. 224/AG/PD dated 26.10.2021 of RF No. 2(Z)/2021-AG/PD based on Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 1/4/2021-E-II(B), dated 25th October 2021.
- Also Check: 7th CPC DA Hike July 2021 Finmin Order PDF
- Also Check: 7th CPC DR Hike July 2021 DoPPW Order PDF
- Also Check: 6th CPC DA is Increased to 196% from July 2021
- Also Check: 5th CPC DA is 368% from July 2021