Time Scale Promotion to the grade of Senior Time Scale Group ‘A’ Officers
Promotion to the grade of Senior Time Scale (Group ‘A’) of the Indian Defence Accounts Service on regular basis
Controller General of Defence Accounts
1. The PCDA (R&D), New Delhi
2. The PCDA, New Delhi
3. The PCDA (BR), Delhi Cantt
4. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
5. The PCDA (Navy), Mumbai
6. The IFA (Navy) ENC, Vizag
7. The CDA, Guwahati
8. The IFA (R&D), New Delhi
9. The IFA (BR), Delhi Cantt.
10. The IFA (WNC), Mumbai
11. The Sr. Dy CGDA (Admin)
Subject: Promotion to the grade of Senior Time Scale (Group ‘A’) of the Indian Defence Accounts Service on regular basis.
The eleven officers (11) serving in the offices/organization indicated against each in Annexure ‘A’ to this letter have been selected for promotion from the junior Time Scale of the Indian Defence Accounts Service (Pay level 10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) to the Senior Time Scale (Pay level 11 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) of the Indian Defence Accounts Service on regular basis with immediate effect or from the date of assumption of charge in STS, whichever is letter.
2. The Competent Authority has also decided to retain the officers in their present officers on promotion except the officer at Serial No. 8 & 11 viz. Shri Lehna Singh, IDAS & Shri Anmol Amar Singh, IDAS respectively. According the officer (s) may be promoted to senior Time Scale of IDAS n regular basis from the date of assumption of charge and designated as DCDA/Sr. Dy. IFA/Sr. ACGDA, Whichever is applicable, provided no disciplinary/criminal case is pending against the officers and they are not under suspension.
3. Ta and joining time as admissible under rules may be authorized to the officer(s).
4. The date of assumption of charge by the Officers may please be intimated to this HQrs office by Fax. The copies of Part II Office Orders notifying the assumption of charge and fixation of pay in the grade may be endorsed to this HQrs Office separately.
5. These orders are in according with the DOPT OM No.36012/11/2016-Estt (Res-I) (Pt. II) dated 15.06.2018. Officers may be informed that their promotion to Senior Time Scale of IDAS is subject to outcome of CWP No. 17376/2018, challenging the order of Hon’ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh and SLP No. 30621 of 2011 in the matter of Jarnail Singh & others which is under consideration IN Hon’ble Supreme Court. This fact may also be indicated in the Pt. II O.O notifying their promotions
6. Copy of this order is uploaded on CGDA’s website for implementation Hard copy of the same will not be forwarded.
Sr. ACGDA (Addmin)
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF