Railway Accounts Examination Allowance – Railway Board Order
7th Pay Commission Qualification Pay renamed as Railway Accounts Examination Allowance – Railway Board Order
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 02/2019
New Delhi, dated 03.01.2019
The General Managers and Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways & Production Units.
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government — Qualification Pay renamed as Railway Accounts Examination Allowance.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to revision of allowances, it has been decided to change the nomenclature of Qualification Pay to Railway Accounts Examination Allowance. The rates of Railway Accounts Examination Allowance (erstwhile Qualification Pay) are revised as under:
2. The amount of Railway Accounts Examination Allowance will further rise by 25 percent each time DA rises by 50 percent.
3. This allowance will not be treated as a part of pay for the purpose of fixation of pay in promotion to next higher post.
4. The revised rates of this allowance shall be admissible with effect from the 1st July 2017.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
(N P Singh)