As per the South Central Railway circular issued on 17th April 2018, the list of hospitals are empanelled under CGHS scheme…
- NAGARJUNA HOSPITAL LIMITED, VIJAYAWADA
- DR.RAMESH CARDIAC & MULTI SPECIALTY VIJAYAWADA
- ANDHRA HOSPITALS, VIJAYAWADA
- SENTINI HOSPITALS, VIJAYAWADA
- AAYUSH NRI LEPL HEALTHCARE PVT LTD, VIJAYAWADA
- ARUN KIDNEY CENTRE, VIJAYAWADA
- MANIPAL HOSPITAL PVT LTD, VIJAYAWADA
Providing CGHS facilities at Vijayawada, state Capital of Andhra Pradesh
Dated – 19.03.2018
Shri J. P. Nadda
Hon’ble Minister for Health & Family Welfare
Government of India
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
Sub: – Providing CGHS facilities at Vijayawada, state Capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Even though four year years are over after the formation of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states by dividing erstwhile Andhra Pradesh state, no separate CGHS Head Quarters is established for Andhra Pradesh state at its capital Vijayawada and the discrimination continues inspite of Several memorandums submitted earlier by various organisations and people’s representatives.
As a newly formed state capital Vijayawada is entitled for establishment of CGHS facilities as the CGHS existing at Hyderabad has become a part of Telangana state. It is reported that state Govt. is providing required land for establishing Central Govt. offices in the proposed city “Amaravathi” the future Capital City of Andhra Pradesh.
Land will be allotted for establishing CGHS also in the proposed capital city, if applied for by CGHS authorities new itself. AIIMS has already been allotted land. Pending Construction of own building the CGHS can function in rented buildings as being functioned in many others states.
Your kind intervention is requested to Immediate establishment of
(1) New CGHS Headquarters of Andhra Pradesh at Vijayawada with branches at Visakhapatnam and Tirupathi.
(2) Further those pensioners who enrolled CGHS membership from Non-CGHS area and continuing since 10 years may be granted permanent membership on payment of ten years subscription as per the rate of subscription on the date of their retirement excluding the amount already paid by them on temporary basis.
Awaiting early favourable action,
& Member, Standing Committee
National Council JCM
Mob: 09447068125, Email: [email protected]