NJCA Meeting on 8.2.2019
National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) on 8th February 2019
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road New Delhi – 110055
Dated January 28, 2019
All Members of the NJCA
Sub: Meeting of the NJCA
Ref : This office letter of even number dated 30.11.2018
It has been decided to hold meeting of the National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) on 8th February 2019 from 11:00 hrs in JCM Office, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi, to take stock of the current situation in regard to non-settlement of major pending issues, viz
(i) Improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula
(ii) No Progress in respect of NPS Covered Central Government Employees
(iii) Other pending issues related to National and Departmental Anomalies.
All of you are requested to make it convenient to attend the aforementioned meeting of the NJCA, so as to take the consensus decision for future course of action in the prevalent scenario.
With Fraternal Greetings,
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : Confederation
NJCA Meeting Discussions & Decisions
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Ajaz Ahmed says
Please tell me that:
1. LDC , UDC issues of pay anomalies solved or not.
2. Bonus payment stopped for autonomous employees, why?
3. LDC/UDC pay upgradation have any chance of enhancement.
4. Nomenclature of LDC UDC changed to JSA/SSA but pay issues remain unchanged till date as on 31.01.2019.
5. You know J&K government JSA grade pay is 2400
SSA 2800 but central govt JSA 1900 &SSA 2400 till date.