NEET-UG 2019 : Strictly Prohibited in Exam Hall – Detailed NTA Order
Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/
Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/
Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of
watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the
NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY
(उच्चतर शिक्षा शिभाग, मानि संसाधन शिकास मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार के तहत एक स्वायत्त संगठन)
(An Autonomous Organization under the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India)
Dated: 3rd May, 2019
Important Advisory for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)-UG 2019
You are now prepared to appear for the NEET (UG) 2019 Examination on 05th May 2019 from 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM at the venue of Test Centre as indicated on your Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website.
We wish you all the very best and Good Luck.
No Candidate should adopt any unfairmeans, or indulge in any unfair examination practices as the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV/Videography and equipped with Jammers. We wish to inform you that to ensure strict confidentiality, integrity and fairness in the examination, the following steps are required to be taken.
1. Please download your Admit Card from the NTA’s website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
2. Please check following as indicated on the Admit Card:
Reporting Time at Centre is 12.00 noon
Gate Closing time of Centre of Centre is 01.30 PM
Date of Examination is 05.05.2019 from 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
Venue of Test
3. You should visit the examination centre, a day before the examination and familiarize yourself with the location and means of reaching at venue of the Test on time.
4. Please reach the venue of the Test at the Reporting Time mentioned in the Admit Card. If you report beyond the Gate Closing time at the Centre, you will NOT be allowed to enter in the Test venue. Instructions have been issued for strict compliance. Several pre-examination formalities need to be completed and therefore please reach on time.
5. You should carry with you ONLY the following items :
Admit Card downloaded from the NTA website (a clear preferably colour printout on A4 size paper).
Please affix Passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the Centre.
A valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card). Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted.
PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category. Candidates with Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry.
Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification.
6. Please comply with certain requirements and co-operate during frisking. Those who do not undergo frisking shall not be permitted into the examination centre.
7. Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room.
8. Candidates are advised to avoid ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, and Brooch etc.
9. In order that the candidates feel comfortable during the Examination, it will be in the interest of candidates that, unless the weather demands so, they are dressed in light clothes (preferably half sleeves) and slippers, sandals with low heel and not shoes.
10. In case, candidates come in cultural/ customary dress at the Examination Centre, they should report before 12.00 noon so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination.
11. Black Ball Point Pen will be provided in the examination Hall/Room for writing and marking on the Attendance Sheet, Test Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet.
12. No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall/Room before the conclusion of the Test. After the completion of the examination, the OMR Answer Sheet must be handed over to the Invigilator in the examination Room/Hall and the candidate is permitted to take away with them only the Test Booklet.
13. Candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet code printed on Side–2 of the Answer sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page of the Test Booklet.
14. The Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her test booklet, he/she will be proceeded against and shall be liable for criminal action.
15. Candidates must enter required details in the Test Booklet, Attendance Sheet and OMR Answer Sheet. They should place their signature (in legible running hand) and Left Hand Thumb Impression twice and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place in the Attendance Sheet. They also need to place their signature (in legible running hand) and Left Hand Thumb Impression on Side-2 of the OMR Answer Sheet. They should ensure that their Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
16. Please go through all instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin.
17. Any Infringement of Instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examination.
Looking forward to your kind co-operation.