(ii) withholding of his promotion;
(iii) recovery from his pay of the whole or part of any pecuniary loss caused by him to the Government by negligence or breach of orders;
- (a) reduction to a lower stage in the time-scale of pay by one stage for a period not exceeding three years, without cumulative effect and not adversely affecting his pension.
(iv) withholding of increments of pay;
(v) save as provided for in clause (iii) (a), reduction to a lower stage in the time-scale of pay for a specified period, with further directions as to whether or not the Government servant will earn increments of pay during the period of such reduction and whether on the expiry of such period, the reduction will or will not have the effect of postponing the future increments of his pay;
(vi) reduction to lower time-scale of pay, grade, post or Service for a period to be specified in the order of penalty, which shall be a bar to the promotion of the Government servant during such specified period to the time-scale of pay, grade, post or Service from which he was reduced, with direction as to whether or not, on promotion on the expiry of the said specified period –
- (a) the period of reduction to time-scale of pay, grade, post or service shall operate to postpone future increments of his pay, and if so, to what extent; and
- (b) the Government servant shall regain his original seniority in the higher time scale of pay, grade, post or service;
(vii) compulsory retirement;
(viii) removal from service which shall not be a disqualification for future employment under the Government;
(ix) dismissal from service which shall ordinarily be a disqualification for future employment under the Government.”
Under Rule 11(iii a), if a penalty is imposed, the pay will be fixed at the next upper vertical cell in the pay matrix at the same level. This means that when a reduction of one stage occurs, the revised pay will be equal to the pay drawn at the same level before the last increment. It should be noted that this penalty cannot be applied to a Government Servant whose pay is at the minimum of a Level.
|When the date of increment is 1st January||When the date of increment is on 1st July|
|The increment falling due on 01.01.2018 will be withheld for a period of next six months, that is, till 30.06.2018.
The increment would be released on 01.07.2018 without arrear.
|The increment falling due on 01.07.2018 will be withheld for a period of next six months, that is, till 31.12.2018.
The increment would be released on 01.01.2018 without arrears.
- Allow to Revise Option Exercised under Rule 6 – NC JCM writes to DoPT
- Submission of Fake Caste Certificates
- Rounding off the amount of Increment to next multiple of 10
- Regulation of pay on imposition of a penalty under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965 – Dopt Orders
- Dopt issued orders on fixation of Pay of Assistants of CSS in the Revised Pay structure as per the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – Clarification regarding.
What is Rule 11 in CCS CCA Rules 1965?
No Government servant shall disclose any official document or information, either directly or indirectly, except in accordance with any general or special order of the Government or as part of their duties assigned in good faith. Unauthorized communication of such documents or information to other Government workers or other persons is strictly prohibited.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply