Central Government Holiday Homes – How to apply through online
Online Booking Flow Chart
- Step I: Press the button – Apply Online.
- Step II: Apply for Booking.
- Step III: Filling all details in application form.
Step IV: After completing application form, the system, subject to availability of room, will lead to Payment Gateway where applicants have to pay booking charges along with convenience charges/transaction charges/service charges reflecting on the screen through debit card & Internet banking.
Step V: After successful payment to be confirmed by the bank, the room will be allotted to such applicant by the system and booking confirmation slip will be generated along with SMS.
CG HOLIDAY HOME ONLINE BOOKING PORTAL
Online bookings are made through Website of Holiday Homes [https://holidayhomes.nic.in] only.
[N.B: 1. Confirmation Slip after verification from the Administration of the applicant needs to be submitted at the counter of Holiday Home.
2. There is no provision for cancellation/refund once the applicant has submitted the application/booking charges and consequently booking is confirmed.]
(*Other Conditions of Booking will be applicable as per Terms & Conditions of booking to be made by Directorate of Estates.
Latest Developments on Holiday Home Booking
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Suspension of booking of Rooms of all the Holiday Homes, Touring Officers Hostel and Guest Houses May 8, 2020
- An updated list of Holiday Homes for Postal Employees August 8, 2019
- Updated list of Holiday Homes for Central Government Employees 2020 July 23, 2019
- Latest list of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostels April 11, 2019
- Guidelines of Holiday Homes – DoP Orders 12.3.2019 March 18, 2019
- Regularisation of Allotment on Re-Transfer to the Last Place of Posting October 5, 2018
- Holiday Homes for CG Employees and Pensioners | How to apply through online? September 24, 2018
- Central Government Holiday Home – Address with Contact Details July 13, 2018
- Holiday Homes Revised Rate Search Tool 2018 April 2, 2018
- Central Govt Holiday Home and Guest Houses: Details of Rooms and Online Booking March 26, 2018
- 19 New Holiday Homes for CG Employees and Guest Houses for Officers March 26, 2018
- Central Government Holiday Home Latest List March 26, 2018
- Holidays for Central Government Offices 2018 March 24, 2018
- Central Government Holiday Homes for Central Government Employees : Updated list Jan 2016 April 2, 2016
- Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel for E-Payment April 8, 2015
- New Holiday Home at Madurai – Address and Contact Details November 27, 2014
- Holiday Home at Tirupati for Central Government Employees July 11, 2014
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Temporary stoppage of allotment of Guest House at Bangalore October 23, 2013