We expected that the 7th Central Pay Commission may consider many aspects while preparing a revised pay structure.
We are here compiled some important points and we prepared a simple tool to find out the expected revised pay.
(1) = POST, (2) = IV CPC, (3) = V CPC, (4) = VI CPC, (5) = “Ratio between the minimum in 5th CPC and the Proposed Minimum wage. By considering the gradual decrease in multiple factors to ensure rationale between lowest pay to highest as 1:8”, (6) = “NEW PAY SCALE W.R. TO THE PAY OF 5TH PC”, (7) = “NEW PAY SCALE FOR ROUNDED TO 1000”, (8) = “MULTIPLE FACTOR FOR ROUNDED SCALE”, (9) = “NEW PAY SCALE AFTER MERGING”, (10) = “MULTIPLE FACTOR FOR NP SCALE AFTER MERGING”
|(5)||26000 / 2550 = 10.2|
We didn’t prepare the ‘Expected Pay Scale Table of 7th Pay Commission’ based on sheer facts. We had prepared and projected the standard pay scales with Grade Pay based on emotions. There is no logic in this table.
We are aware of the fact that the previous Pay Commissions had put a lot of methods, determinations, and logic in its calculations and recommendations on new Pay Structure. Yet, we would like to bring your attention to a particular fact.
Normally, a Central Government employee gets, at the most, three promotions before retirement. Promotions are given now on the basis of Grade Pay only. One employee might get a Grad Pay increment of just Rs.100 at the time of his promotion, while someone else might see an increase of Rs.1400. Why does such a huge difference exist?
Why did this gap occur? Should this state continue?
Can this be avoided? and Can a list be prepared with an equal difference?
We had prepared this projected pay scale table with so many questions in mind, and with our very limited knowledge learned by experience.
[PS: Had we prepared the projected pay scale table based on the methods adopted by previous Pay Commission, the GRADE PAY difference between two slabs could be as low as Rs.200 and as high as Rs.5000. In other words, the difference would have become as high as 25 times.]
Now, watch the ‘Expected Pay Scale Table of 7th Pay Commission‘
Click the below link for 7th CPC Calculator
7th Pay Commission Other Topics
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission DA Rates Table
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Scheme
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Transport Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Increment
- 7th Pay Commission House Rent Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Classification of Posts
- 7th Pay Commission LTC Rules
- 7th Pay Commission Leave Rules
- 7th Pay Commission Travelling Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Table
- 7th Pay Commission Advances
- 7th Pay Commission CGEGIS
- 7th Pay Commission Risk & Hardship Allowances
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF