7th Pay Commission Check Your New Grade Pay Scale and Basic salary
Updated News: 7th Pay Central Pay Commission submitted its report to the Finance Minister and Central Government has issued Gazette Notification on implementation of 7th Pay Commission to all category of Central Government Employees with effect from 1.1.2016.
Standard Pay Scale Table for Central Government Employees as per 7th pay commission with effect from 1st January 2016 as follows:
Pay Matrix Table for all Pay Matrix levels
Expected Pay Scale Table of 7th Pay Commission for CG Employees
We have determined the expected pay scale table of 7th CPC for all groups of Central Government employees. This pay scale is the only prediction, not at all on any confirmation news from the 7th CPC.
The method of calculation of the expected pay scale table is being taken as per the calculation followed in 5th and 6th CPC pay revision methods.
|Pay band||6th CPC Pay band||6th CPC GP||7th CPC Pay Band||7th CPC GP|
7th Pay Commission Other Topics
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission DA Rates Table
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Scheme
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Transport Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Increment
- 7th Pay Commission House Rent Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Classification of Posts
- 7th Pay Commission LTC Rules
- 7th Pay Commission Leave Rules
- 7th Pay Commission Travelling Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Table
- 7th Pay Commission Advances
- 7th Pay Commission CGEGIS
- 7th Pay Commission Risk & Hardship Allowances
What is ‘Expected Pay Scale’ of 7th CPC?
Expectations on basic salary structure before submitting the report of 7th pay commission for Central Government employees.
Is Grade Pay structure continued in 7th CPC?
No, the 7th pay commission is likely to merge the Grade Pay and make a new pay scale table for Central Government employees.
What will be the minimum basic salary in the 7th CPC?
We hope that the minimum basic salary will be Rs. 20000 for Central Government employees.