11th Bipartite Settlement : Meeting of the Core Group (Workmen) was held on 6.9.2017
11th BPS – Talks held on 6/9/17
“Today , Meeting of the Core Group (Workmen) was held.
No decision was taken during the meeting on any issue. Financial matters (wage related) were not discussed. No offer on Salary Rise was made by IBA.
Out of nine Demands on Agenda, only Six were discussed. They are :
1. Leave Benefits : PL accumulation & Encashment, Sick Leave, ML, Child Care Leave, Sabbatical Leave, Paternity Leave, Extra Ordinary Leave were discussed. Only discussions took place. For Child Care Leave Unions to present a note to IBA during next rounds.
2. Women Employees : Improvements demanded by Unions in their Service Conditions was discussed.
3. Temporary Employees : Demand for their absorption in regular Service was taken up. IBA put it aside.
4. LFC : Demand for Improvement in LFC Entitlement was taken up for discussion. Nothing Materialised.
5. PENSION for post April 2010 Employees : Demand for Regular Pension to these Employees was taken up. IBA wants Unions to take up this issue with individual Banks.
6. COMPASSIONATE GROUND APPOINTMENTS : Union demand is proper implementation of Scheme. IBA says Scheme is already there as per Govt Guidelines. Implementation part Unions have to take up with individual Banks.
The following three issues as per Agenda could not be discussed. They were :
1. Increase in Transport Allowance / Reimbursement of Petrol Cost.
2. Provisions of Voluntary Cessation of Service.
3. Compensation on Transfer.
The next meeting of Core Group (Workmen) will be held on 3 rd October, 2017 at 11 am.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply