CGHS Rules – Who are entitled for CGHS facilities?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS ABOUT CGHS
CGHS FAQ: Who is entitled to CGHS facilities?
- All Central Govt. employees and their dependent family members residing in CGHS covered areas.
- Central Govt Pensioners and their eligible family members getting the pension from Central Civil Estimates
- Sitting and Ex-Members of Parliament
- Ex-Governors & Lieutenant Governors,
- Freedom Fighters
- Ex-Vice Presidents
- Sitting and Ex-Judges of Supreme Court & High Courts
- Employees and pensioners of certain autonomous organizations in Delhi
- Journalists (in Delhi) accredited with PIB (for OPD & at RML Hospital)
- Delhi Police Personnel in Delhi only
- Railway Board employees
- Post and Telegraph Department employees
Other CGHS Rules as FAQ:
- CGHS Rule – Individual Plastic Card issued to Dependent
- CGHS Rule – In how many cities CGHS is presently operational?
- CGHS Rules – Who is responsible for the deletion of the names of ineligible dependents?
- CGHS Rules – Current Updates should be provided in cards
- CGHS Rules – Age limit for sons/daughters as dependents in CGHS Card?
- CGHS Rules – CGHS Dependent Age
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF