Frequently Asked Questions about CGHS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS ABOUT CGHS
What are the facilities available under CGHS
1. OPD Treatment including issue of medicines.
2. Specialist Consultation at Polyclinic/Govt. Hospitals.
3. Indoor Treatment at Government and Empanelled Hospitals.
4. Investigations at Government and Empanelled Diagnostic centers.
5. Cashless facility available for treatment in empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centers for Pensioners and other identified beneficiaries.
6. Reimbursement of expenses for treatment availed in Govt. /Private Hospitals under emergency.
7. Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of hearing aids, artificial limbs, appliances etc. as specified.
8. Family Welfare, Maternity and Child Health Services.
9. Medical consultation and dispensing of medicines in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha system of medicines (AYUSH)