Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Office and Wellness Centre (Health Clinic) Holidays 2020
The list of holidays during the year 2020 for Central Government Offices notified by DoPT, the same pattern of leave (holidays) will be followed by the staff and doctors working in CGHS and Wellness Centre located throughout India.
Wellness Centre Timings (working hours) and Online Registration
The Wellness Centre working hours: 7:30 am to 2:00 pm.
CGHS Wellness (Poly Clinics) Centres are open from 7.30 am to 2 pm on all working days from Monday to Saturday except emergency services wherever applicable.
The Wellness Centres remain closed on all notified Central Government holidays. However, in case of 3 consecutive holidays occurring together, Wellness Centres will not be closed for more than 2 consecutive days.
Also check: CG Offices Holiday List 2020 – PDF Download
The registration of patients closes at: 1:45 pm.
The Wellness Centre closes at: 2:00 pm.
However, no serious patient is returned back unattended from the Wellness Centre.
- Online appointment has been made easy now. It is preferable to take online appointment for both GDMOs & Specialists for a hassle free experience.
- For beneficiaries who have taken online appointment, the time slot allotted is only the reporting time and not the consultation time.
- Working hours of Administrative Office is from 9:30 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday, except all notified Central Government holidays.
- The Visiting hours to meet Additional Director is between 03:00 PM – 04:00 PM. Please contact PA.
The registration of the beneficiaries is done online. This registration is either self registration (seeking prior appointment) or walk in registration (coming to the Wellness center and getting registered at the Registration Counter).
The registration starts on opening of the Centre and is stopped 15 minutes before scheduled closing time of the Centre. However, no serious patient is returned back unattended.
Online Appointment (Self Registration)
Online appointment with Medical Officer of the Wellness Centre or with Specialist who visits a particular Wellness Center can be booked by visiting CGHS portal cghs.nic.in through the link Book Appointment.
The steps for booking online appointment (Self Registration) are as follows:
- Visit the website cghs.nic.in
- Click on the option Book Appointment available on RHS of the screen
- Enter beneficiary ID and click on Generate OTP.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on registered mobile no. of the beneficiary or to the main card holder mobile if that is the only registered number.
- Enter OTP and click on Proceed.
Holidays in 2020 for CGHS
The Central Govt has declared 17 gazetted holidays (including 3 National holidays) for its offices in 2020. And two more holidays caught be selected in the list of restricted holidays according to the decision of CGEWCC in State capitals.
CGHS Mumbai Holiday List 2020
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Mumbai (Maharashtra) Holiday List 2020. [Click to view in detail]
CGHS Bhubaneswar Holiday List 2020
Compulsory Gazetted Holiday to be observed by the Central Government Offices in Bhubaneswar (Odisha) During the Year 2020. [Click to view in detail]
Bakrid Holiday Date 2020 in India
Bakri-Id is an important festival celebrated by Muslims worldwide. The distribution of meat among friends and relatives and chant the Eid Takbir aloud on this day. [Click to read more]
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) 2020 – Govt Holiday in India
In the year 2020, Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) will be celebrated on 3 August 2020 (Monday). As per the Central Government notification, the day on Raksha Bandhan has declared as under Restricted Holiday. [Click to read more]
Central Government Holiday for Janmashtami (Krishna Jayanti) on 12th August 2020
The Hindu festival ‘Janmashtami’ for Lord Krishna called as Gokulashtami falls on Wednesday 12 August 2020 (Smarta 11.8.2020) [Click to read more]