7th Pay Commission Allowances for Central Government Employees
7th CPC Allowances Search Box With Report Page of 7th Pay Commission
List of allowances recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission along with modifications as approved by the Government of India. The revised rates of allowances shall be admissible with effect from the 1st of July 2017.
We create a simple search box for all allowances with a reference page of the 7th CPC Report.
- Select and click the first letter of the allowance in the letterbox, and submit.
- And once again select and click the Allowance Name
- You will get the detailed report of the selected allowance with the reference page of the 7th CPC Report
Our More Exclusive Calculators:
- 7th CPC Pay Calculator with NPA: Revised pay calculation with effect from 1.1.2016 as per methodology prescribed in 7th CPC Report with Pay Matrix Table
- 7th CPC Pay & Arrears Calculator: Conversion of Pay and allowances from 6th to 7th CPC with arrears from Jan 2016 to Jul 2017. Revised Basic Pay from Jan 2016, Jul 2016 and Jul 2017 with Matrix Pay
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Calculator for Defence Personnel: Calculator for Defence Personnel(Updated on 10.5.2017) with MSP and Group X Pay
- Pension Calculator for Pre-2016 Civil Pensioners: This calculator is designed for only the Pensioners who retired between Jan 2006 to Dec 2015 in the 6th CPC regime. Show their pension with Matrix Pension Table
- Pension Calculator for 5th CPC Pensioners: Calculator for 5th CPC Pensioners Retired between Jan 1996 to Dec 2005 only. Check your pension once again with this calculator for further reference
- 7th CPC Defence Pension Calculator 2016: Calculation as per DESW Orders issued on 29.10.2016 after fixing the pension under OROP Scheme
- 7th CPC Promotion MACP Calculator
- DL-33 Arrears Calculator(Pre-2006 Defence Pensioners)
Important Updates on 7th CPC Allowances: