Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Dopt issued Guidelines for Banks, PSUs and Financial Institutions
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 1st April 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Guidelines for PSUs and Financial Institutions-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM of even number dated 27.03.2020 wherein all ministries and departments were advised to exempt persons with disabilities (PwDs) from duties while drawing up roster of employees required to attend essential services (copy enclosed).
2. It is also requested that similar instructions may be issued to Banks/Financial Institutions/PSUs etc, under the administrative control of Department of Financial Services and Department of Public Enterprises.
Dopt orders on Coronavirus 2020:
- Read: Guidelines for protection and safety of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) during COVID-19 – 27.3.2020
- Read: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID I9 – Dopt Order Dated 25.3.2020
- Read: CPSE will function with skeletal staff until March 2020
- Read: Central Govt Offices will function with skeletal staff till 31 March 2020 – Dopt
- Read: Central Govt Allows Consultant Staff to Work from Home – Dopt
- Read: Novel Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Imperative to Follow in all Training Institutes – Dopt
- Read: Coronavirus Alert – Central government offices will run till April 4 with 50 percent staff
- Read: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive measures for Central Govt Employees – DoPT
- Read: Closing of Central Government Offices to Stop Spreading Coronavirus
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF