Guidelines for protection and safety of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) during COVID-19 – Dopt Orders March 2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
27th March 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread Of COVID19 – Guidelines for protection and safety Of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) during COVID-19.
In continuation of this Department’s OM of even no. dated 25.03.2020, all the concerned Ministries/ Departments, while drawing up roaster Of staff who are required to attend essential services within their respective Ministry/ Department may keep in mind that employees, who are persons with disabilities (PwD) are exempted.
- Read: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID I9 – Dopt Order Dated 25.3.2020
- Read: CPSE will function with skeletal staff until March 2020
- Read: Central Govt Offices will function with skeletal staff till 31 March 2020 – Dopt
- Read: Central Govt Allows Consultant Staff to Work from Home – Dopt
- Read: Novel Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Imperative to Follow in all Training Institutes – Dopt
- Read: Coronavirus Alert – Central government offices will run till April 4 with 50 percent staff
- Read: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive measures for Central Govt Employees – DoPT
- Read: Closing of Central Government Offices to Stop Spreading Coronavirus