The Government of India has taken various steps to provide medical treatment for coronavirus cases. One of the major arrangement for isolating the suspecting cases in KV school classrooms.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
(Min. of HRD, Deptt. of Education, Govt. of India)
18-Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016
F.No. 01/JCP/Campoffice/2020/KV No 3 D.Cantt.
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices/ZIETs
Subject: Temporary Housing of suspected Covid-19 cases in KV Buildings regarding.
Sir / Madam ,
Keeping in view the alarming situation created by COVID- 19 in the country the competent authority KVS decided that on receipt of a formal request (letter or email) from any Defence Authority or District Administration, the Deputy Commissioner / Deputy other Sr. Most officer of Region / Principal of KV concerned shall allow the use of class rooms of KV school buildings for temporary housing suspected COVID-19 Cases.
In case the Principal allows, He/She has to inform the same to the Region
concerned on the same day. The Regional offices shall update Joint Commissioner (Pers.) through email on email ID ([email protected]) about the names of such KVs of His/Her Region on each following day.
This may be circulated among all Kendriya Vidyalayas, functioning under your
Administrative Jurisdiction, for compliance.
This issues with the approval of Commissioner KVS.
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
Dopt Orders on Coronavirus
- 25 March 2020: Authorization Letter for Essential Services Staff – Dopt Clarification 25 March 2020
- 22 March 2020: Central Govt Offices will function with skeletal staff till 31 March 2020 – Dopt
- 20 March 2020: Relaxation in Medical Leave Rules for Central Government Employees – Dopt
- 20 March 2020: Coronavirus Update: Central Govt Allows Consultant Staff to Work from Home – Dopt
- 19 March 2020: Novel Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Imperative to Follow in all Training Institutes – Dopt
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply