Service Pension to Havildar granted Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar retiring on or after 01.01.2016 – PCDA Circular No.634
Government of India
Ministry of Defence (Finance)
O/o THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 634
The OI/C Records
Subject:– Implementation of the Government decision on the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission- in respect of Service Pension to the Havildar granted Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar retiring on or after 01.01.2016.
Reference: – Circular No. 584 dated 07.09.2017.
Reference is invited towards this office Circular No. 584 dated 07.09.2017. In this circular orders and procedure of pensionary award of 7th CPC were circulated with LPCs & its filling instructions. But the Circular is silent in respect of service pension of Havildar granted Hony Rank of Naib Subedar. A clarification was sought for regarding applicability of MoD letter dated 12.06.2009 for post 2016 retirees. It has now been clarified by the competent authority that ibid MoD letter is also applicable to post-2016 retirees Havildar granted Honorary rank of Naib Subedar.
2. Now, it has been decided that in all such cases the field SI No. 93 (Field name-Average Pay) of LPC-Cum Data Sheet of Circular No. 584 dt 07.09.2017 is invariably to be filled with Notional Pay of Havildar granted Hony. Naib Subedar fixed in Level-6 for Pension purpose only.
3. All other terms and condition shall be applied as per various paras of this govt. order as well as the existing provisions on the issue.
4 This circular is applicable in respect of service pension to the Havildar granted Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar retiring on or after 01.01.2016.
5. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
6. Hindi version will follow.
(Sushil Kumar Singh)
Latest PCDA Circulars 2020:
- Necessary Precautionary Instructions for Disinfection of PCDA Office Premises April 20, 2020
- Submission of Pension Claim During Lockdown in Respect of Defence Civilian April 12, 2020
- Notional Fixation of Pension for NCC WTOs at par with regular Army Officer September 27, 2019
- LFP (Liberalised family pension) to widows who re-married before 1.1.1996 – PCDA Circular 620 Dt. 18.3.2019 September 1, 2019
- Clarification on Dual Family Pension for Defence Family Pensioners – PCDA Circular 626 on 19.8.2019 August 31, 2019
- Change of address of CPPC of Dena Bank – PCDA Circular C201 August 18, 2019
- OROP to Defence Forces Personnel – PCDA Circular 625 August 7, 2019