CSMA beneficiaries getting medicines for chronic diseases may purchase medicines from the local pharmacy till 30.04.2020, based on the prescription of Authorized Medical Attendant, already held by the beneficiaries
Ministry of Health and family Welfare
Dated 01st April, 2020
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Reimbursement of OPD medicines to CS (MA) beneficiaries : Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 – reg.
In view of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic, all out efforts are being made by the Government to contain the impact by instituting measures at community as well as Individual level.
2. Guidelines for maintaining social distancing between individuals have already been issued by the Government. In the spirit of above guidelines, the undersigned is directed to state that CS (MA) beneficiaries getting medicines for chronic diseases may purchase medicines from the local pharmacy till 30.04.2020, based on the prescription of Authorized Medical Attendant, already held by the beneficiaries.
3. The Medical claim for reimbursement shall be submitted by the beneficiary to the concerned Ministry/Department/Organization for further processing.
[Bimal Kumar] Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Dopt orders on Coronavirus 2020:
- Read: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Guidelines for PSUs and Financial Institutions – Dopt
- Read: Guidelines for protection and safety of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) during COVID-19 – 27.3.2020
- Read: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID I9 – Dopt Order Dated 25.3.2020
- Read: CPSE will function with skeletal staff until March 2020
- Read: Central Govt Offices will function with skeletal staff till 31 March 2020 – Dopt
- Read: Central Govt Allows Consultant Staff to Work from Home – Dopt
- Read: Novel Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Imperative to Follow in all Training Institutes – Dopt
- Read: Coronavirus Alert – Central government offices will run till April 4 with 50 percent staff
- Read: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive measures for Central Govt Employees – DoPT
- Read: Closing of Central Government Offices to Stop Spreading Coronavirus
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply