Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Subject:- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting.
It has come to the notice of this Directorate that some allottees of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) have retained their accommodation at their last place of posting in contravention of the extant guidelines and instructions on the subject. In this regard, reference is invited to the Rule 54 of Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017(CGGPRA Rules, 2017) and it is reiterated that the allottees who have retained General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) at their last place of posting due to their transfer/ posting at non-family stations in violation of the provision of the CGGPRA Rules, 2017 or the extant guidelines, shall not be considered for regularisation of GPRA at their last place of posting.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director of Estates(Policy)
Popular Stories on this subject:
- Holiday Home Room Rent Finder for Central Government Employees
- List of Holiday Homes updated list with effect from Jan 2016
- Holiday Homes – Stations under Online Booking
- Holiday Homes – How to apply through online
- Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel for E-Payment
- AC Charges of room/suit of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels / Guest Houses
- Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home, Guest House, Touring officers’ Hostel
More orders and news related to your search…