Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home, Guest House, Touring officers’ Hostel
Government of India
Ministry of urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated-12th September, 2011
Subject- Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home, Guest House, Touring officers’ Hostel — Regarding.
It has been decided that in case an applicant applies for booking of only one Room/Suit and visitors’ combination includes applicant as well as his/her guest/ relative, then the applicant is required to pay charges as applicable to: him/ her. However. in case the booking is only for the guest/ relative of the applicant, then the applicant is required to pay private charge i.e. charge applicable under the head “Private persons accompanying as Guest of MP/ Govt. employee”.
2. The above provisions come into effect from the date of issue of this O.M. This OM will have no bearing on the bookings already confirmed. The applicants, whose booking is yet to be confirmed. may replace their draft in accordance with amount applicable as per the revised instructions as stated above before their booking is confirmed. Once the Booking is confirmed, excess amount if any will not be refunded.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Popular Stories on this subject:
- Holiday Home Room Rent Finder for Central Government Employees
- List of Holiday Homes updated list with effect from Jan 2016
- Holiday Homes – Stations under Online Booking
- Holiday Homes – How to apply through online
- Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel for E-Payment
- AC Charges of room/suit of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels / Guest Houses
- Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home, Guest House, Touring officers’ Hostel
Leave a Reply