Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel for E-Payment
G.I., Dir. of Estates, O.M.No. D-11016/71/2014-Regions, dated 19.3.201
Terms & Condition for Online Payment of booking charges of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels for users using Payment Gateway
1. Payment Gateway/Net Banking Disclaimer: Payment of booking charges for booking of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels will be made by the user using the Payment Gateway hosted by Axis Bank/designated banks. The Payment Gateway/Internet Banking Service is being provided to you to facilitate online payment. By using these services of the Payment Gate Way, you expressly agree that use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk and cost.
2. Transaction Charges: The necessary transaction charge plus service tax as applicable on date, for online payment of the service will be borne by the user. The charges as mentioned below will be levied by the e-payment solution provider for giving this service.
|Sl.No||Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card payment options||Per Transaction Charges|
|1.||Internet Banking||Rs. 5.50 + applicable Service Tax currently 12.36% and as applicable from time to time|
|2.||Debit Card||(i) 0.75% for transaction up to Rs. 2,000/-(ii) 1% for transaction above Rs. 2,000/-|
|3.||Credit Card||1.25 % of the transaction amount|
3. Credit Card 1.25 % of the transaction amount
(i) Transaction Process: An eligible applicant will fill the online advance booking application form and after completing/filling all details in application form submit the same by clicking Submit Button. After pressing SUBMIT Button, the online booking application with Unique Booking ID No. is generated with link option for payment of booking charges which will be active for fixed period of time. The applicant will have to fill up necessary details and enter/click the payment option link within two minutes and after clicking the payment option, e-receipt/challan with requisite amount of booking charges will appear on the system with link to the Payment Gateway where the applicants can make payment to booking charges using net banking/debit/credit card as he/she may opt.
(ii) Confirmation Slip/Receipt Generation Process: After successful payment, Booking Confirmation Slip/Receipt with details of room/suit of holiday home/touring officers and booking charges are generated. In case, Booking Confirmation Slip is not generated against ‘Successful Payment Transaction’ and the Payment Gateway shows “Success”, then there is no need to apply fresh and make another payment against Unique Booking Request ID No. In such cases, confirmation slip can be downloaded by filling booking request ID No. and Identity Card No. Therefore applicants are advised to remember/note down the booking request ID No. and other details.
4. Entry to Holiday Home/Touring Officer’s Hostel: Without production/submission of confirmation slip and displaying of valid Identity Card viz. Aadhar Card/Pan Card and Employer Identity Card to caretaker, entry to holiday home/touring officer’s hostel will not be allowed. The applicants are advised to take print out of the online generated booking confirmation slip for submission to caretaker of holiday home/touring officer’s hostel at the time of occupation of rooms/suits of holiday home/touring officer’s hostel.
5. Cancellation of booking and Refund Policy: There is no provision for cancellation of confirmed booking and request for refund of booking charges including transaction/Service Charges, etc. will not be entertained in any circumstances. Any types of charge back will not be considered by the bank except in the case of failed transaction which will be settled solely by the bank with the applicants/customers.
6. Failed and Fraudulent Transaction: Directorate of Estates/Booking Agency will have no role in failed transactions and fraudulent use of card/net banking in any manner. Applicants are advised to use their own debit/credit card/net banking. Users/applicants will be solely responsible for using debit/credit card & net banking for payment of booking charges.
7. Maximum five nights booking is permitted for a holiday home/touring officer’s hostel while maximum three nights is permitted for holiday home at Goa and Mussoorie.
8. Only one room is allowed for booking for an applicant and his family. Booking for additional room, if any, will be available as per booking charges applicable to private persons. Booking charges are only for rent of room and does not include any meal/breakfast/Snacks/Washing/Laundry charges which charges will have to be paid separately by the applicant at the time of occupation of room if such services are availed. Charges for catering facility will also be settled by the guests directly with the catering staff whereas charges for washing/laundry will be paid to the caretaker.
9. Any fraudulent booking/attempt will attract action as per service rules and relevant section of Indian Penal Code (IPC). Applicants having improper details will not be allowed entry to holiday home/touring officer’s hostels and booking charges will be forfeited.
10. Address of holiday homes/touring officers hostels are available on the website of holiday home and applicants/visitors are advised to have full details of address from the website.
11. Booking is not transferable.
12. Entry to holiday home/touring officer’s hostel will be allowed only after depositing/submission of valid booking confirmation slip/authority slip/application form and duly verified personal details appearing thereon by the concerned administrative office or booking agency and production of valid Identity Card as mentioned at point no. 4 above.
13. Debit/Credit card / Net banking details: The applicant has to ensure that the debit/credit card/Net banking details provided by him/her for use of the Payment Gateway/Internet Banking will be correct and accurate and the applicant shall not use a debit/credit card/Net Banking which is not lawfully owned by him/her. The user/applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card /Net Banking details. In default of the above conditions, Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be entitled to recover the amount of transaction from the user against whom the credit /debit card/Net banking has been used. Further, Payment Gateway Service Provider also reserves the justify to initiate any legal action for recovery of cost /penalty or any other punitive measure, as it may deem fit.
14. For other/detailed terms & conditions and booking charges, please refer to O.M. No. D-11016/71/2014-Region dated 25.11.2014 and O.M. No. D-l 1028/23/82-Regions (Vol.II) dated 10 July, 2012 respectively which are available in circular portion on the website of holiday home i.e. www.holidayhomes.nic.in
Click the below link to view the original order