Air Condition Charges of Room or suit of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer’s Hostels (Guest Houses) and reduction in time for submission of application
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated 19th April, 2012
Subject:- AC Charges of room/suit of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels / Guest Houses and reduction in time for submission of application.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Directorate of Estates O.M. of even No.dated 30th January 2012 regarding revision of rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer’s Hostels under the Ministry of Urban Development. It is stated that both types of room i.e. AC and Non AC rooms are available in Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostels/Guest Houses.
Accordingly, it has been decided to levy AC charges (wherever AC facility is available) other than VIP suits @ Rs.30/- per day per room /suit of holiday homes/touring officers hostels/guest houses in addition to booking charges of room /suit. AC charges to be deposited with the booking charges of room/suit.
2. It has been decided to reduce booking time period from the present ninety days to sixty days for submission of application including online system of booking available on the website of Directorate of Estates i.e. www.holidayhomes.nic.in because of reduction of validity of Bank Draft/Pay Order by RBI. All other terms and conditions of booking will remain the same.
3. The above changes would come into effect with immediate effect.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Click to download Holiday Homes Charges as PDF
Popular Stories on this subject:
- Holiday Home Room Rent Finder for Central Government Employees
- List of Holiday Homes updated list with effect from Jan 2016
- Holiday Homes – Stations under Online Booking
- Holiday Homes – How to apply through online
- Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel for E-Payment
- AC Charges of room/suit of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels / Guest Houses
- Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home, Guest House, Touring officers’ Hostel
Leave a Reply