Latest Clarification on MACP Scheme – Jr. Cashier promoted from the post of Sr. Shroff
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 30-9-2019
The General Managers
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Jr. Cashier promoted from the post of Sr. Shroff – clarification reg.
The issue regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Jr. Cashier by not reckoning their appointment/promotion from Sr. Shroff to Jr. Cashier’s post has been under consideration.
Since appointment/promotion from Sr. Shroff to Jr. Cashier’s post involves promotion from one cadre to another cadre carrying same Grade Pay without benefit of pay fixation, it has now been decided in consultation with Finance Directorate and Establishment Directorate of Railway Board that while regulating MACP benefits to such staff, the appointment from the post of Sr. Shroff to the post of Jr. Cashier should not be construed as promotion and, therefore, may not be reckoned for the purpose of grant of financial upgradation under MACPS.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. This disposes off NW Railway’s letter No. AC/CC/Adm/3142/GM-NWREU/18/139 dated 13-7-2018
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
(Sudha A Kujur)
Dy. Director, Pay Commission
Latest Ten Developments on MACP
Hot Check: Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator
- 3rd MACP in GP Rs. 4600 to Master Craftsmen (MCM) – NC JCM Staff Side September 30, 2019
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-9 for Station Masters September 16, 2019
- Fixation of Pay on Regular Promotion and NFSG under MACP – DoPT August 29, 2019
- Clarification on ACP Benefit from GP 4200 to 4600 from 1.1.2006 – DoP August 27, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Scheme for CG Employees June 13, 2019
- Clarification on MACP Benchmark to Railway Employees – RBE No.86/2019 May 30, 2019
- MACP to SSE-Drawing (formerly Diploma Holder Tracers) appointed against DR quota vacancies as Assistant Draftsman May 22, 2019
- Grant of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Financial Up-gradation under MACP – PCAFYS Orders May 20, 2019
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) – Collection of DoPT Orders May 8, 2019
- MACP for Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ Telecommunication Employees – Orders issued on 30.4.2019 May 8, 2019