7th Pay Commission News Today 2019 – Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental Canteen Employees – Festival Gift for Canteen Staff
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi, 01/10/2019
Subject: Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices consequent upon the recommendations of the VIIth Central Pay Commission- regarding.
This undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to state that the Government’s Decision, on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to Canteen Staff in “List of Allowances and Recommendations’ in para 8.10.16 of Chapter 8.1 (S.No. 39), was notified vide Ministry of Finance Resolution No.11-1/2016-IC dated 06.07.2017.
This decision has been considered in consultation with Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance and it has been decided to extend the benefit of ‘Cooking Allowance’ @ Rs.1000/-p.m. as per cell R3H3 of the Risk and Hardship Matrix to Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook and Halwai-cum-Cook working in the Non-statutory departmental canteens functioning from Central Government Offices.
2. The Cooking Allowance will be admissible w.e.f. from date of issue of order on the subject.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Department of Expenditure I.D.
No.A-27023/2(i)2018-E.II B(7th CPC) dated 24.09.2019.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Latest 6 Top Developments on 7th CPC Allowance
- Higher Rates of Ration Money Allowance for Non Gazetted RPF and RPSF Personnel October 6, 2019
- Possible to announce on 5% DA hike today after Cabinet Meeting! October 3, 2019
- Grant of HRA to the employees who have vacated Government Quarters in Railways and Defence September 30, 2019
- Latest Cabinet Committee News and Updates September 28, 2019
- Children Education Allowance – Rates, Reimbursement and Forms September 23, 2019
- Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) Rs. 5300 per month to Non-Ministerial Employees September 23, 2019