Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan issued a new admission guidelines 2020-2021 for class 1 to class 11 [Click to view in detail]
KVS Class 1 Admission 2020-21 Live Updates: Draw of Lottery to be streamed Online – Check Link and List – Click Here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is all set to release the notification for the academic year 2020-2021 from class 1 to 11 in all KV Schools located across India. The KVS starts admission for class 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th for the children of Central Government employees including Armed Forces Personnel.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class Admission Selection List (Merit Selection List)
Here’s a detailed report of KV Class 1 admission selection and provisional list – Check your child name in the first selection list through respective official website of your KV school. And also check the Notice Board of the concerned KV school for admission list updation for the academic year 2020-21.
Steps to Check or Download KVS Admission Class 1 Selection List Result 2020-21
- Go to the official website of your KV school (not in the KVS portal)
- In the Home Page, Click ‘Announcements – View All’
- Check the table of announcements for class 1 admission selection list 2020-21
- Click the link and download the pdf
- Save the pdf of the selection list on your computer or mobile phone for further reference.
Check the Class 1 Admission Merit List on 11.8.2020
KV School Admission Notification for 2020-21 getting delayed due to Coronavirus
The official announcement of the Kendriya Vidyalaya school admission schedule dates for the academic year 2020-21 may be delayed further due to Coronavirus Disease. [Click to read in detail]
When will KVS publish the KV School Admission Notification for 2020-21?
Millions of parents are eagerly waiting to enroll their children for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya schools in India. The official announcement of the admission schedule has not been declared yet, the parents are watching the official website of KVS several times a day! [Click to read in detail]
KVS likely to issue admission notification after 2nd phase of lockdown!
In view of outbreak Coronavirus in India, 2nd phase of lockdown extended till 3rd May 2020. All colleges and schools are closed and the several examinations have been canceled till further announcements. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) also declared to suspend the admission process of all KV Schools in India for the academic year 2020-21. [Click to read more]
Modified KVS Admission Guidelines 2020-21
In India, millions of parents are waiting for a formal announcement of admission of their children in all Kendriya Vidyalaya schools directly run by the central government. [Click to read in detail]
When KVS will publish Class 1 Admission Notification for 2020-21?
KVS is ready to publish the admission notification of the current academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalayas. The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) will give its nod to notify the online admission process soon! [Click to reading continue…]
KVS Fee Payment Collection will commence from 22nd May 2020
The collection of KVS school fees for the 1st quarter will commence from 22.5.2020 to 21.6.2020 without any late payment fee. The 2nd quarter of the KVS fee will be collected as per the existing fee collection schedule. [Click to read continue…]
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Fees Online Payment 2020 – UBI Portal Ready for Collection of Fees for 1st Quarter (April to June 2020)
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan order issued on 12th May 2020, the Union Bank of India (UBI) portal has opened today and ready for collecting fees from the students of KV School for the first quarter from April 2020 to June 2020. [Click to read full story]
Kendriya Vidyalaya UBI Fee Payment Collection – FAQ Related KVS Fees
The Union Bank of India (UBI) has released the new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the collection of fees from Kendriya Vidyalaya students. [Click to read more]
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Fees Online Payment 2020 – UBI Portal Ready for Collection of Fees for 1st Quarter (April to June 2020)
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan order issued on 12th May 2020, the Union Bank of India (UBI) portal has opened today and ready for collecting fees from the students of KV School for the first quarter from April 2020 to June 2020. [Click to read more]
List of All Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV School) Official Website Link 2020
Recently Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has launched a new official website for all KV schools in India. All website domain is starting with the school name and the extension is the same as ‘kvs.ac.in’. [Click to read more]
When will the KVS Admission 2020-21 notification publish?
The official notification for online registration for class 1 will be published in 1st week of Mary 2020 by the Regional Administrative office of KVS.
How private employees get KVS admission 2020-21?
As per the new guidelines of KVS for 2020-21, admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas have not restricted to Central Govt. employees and are open to all, only certain priorities have been laid down for different categories to regulate the admissions. The reservations for SC, ST, OBC-NCL and Differently Able under RTE Act 2009 should also be indicated.
The official KVS Admission Notification will be expected to publish at the end of February 2020. All eligible students can apply for admission through the online web page created and launched by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan very soon!
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Admission 2020-2021 and Onwards
Before applying for admission class 1, read the rules and regulations of Kendriya Vidyalaya clearly.
All children who have completed 5 years as on May 2020 are eligible to apply for class 1 in any KV school. For applying admission for class Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV, Class V, Class VI, Class VII, Class VIII, Class IX, Class X, Class XI click the official link of KVS Admission Form 2020-21.
Also read: KV Fee Structure 2019
KVS Online Admission Form 2020-21
The Union Government has formed more than 1200 Central Schools and organized by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The admission process through only online only, which is not yet started. It may be started in the first week of March 2020. All parents are keen to watch the KVS Admission Notice in the official website link is given below:
KVS (KV School – Central School)
- Admission Class from 1st to 11th Std.
- Application Mode through Online only
- Official website is https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- Registration starts on (not yet published)
- Registration cends on (not yet published)
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Admission Schedule 2020-2021
The admission schedule for the session 2020-21 will be issued shortly by the KVS. It may be as under:
- Date of Notification Issued:
- Class 1 Registration Starts on:
- Last Date for Registration for Class 1:
- Provisionally Selection list for Class 1:
- Admission List for Class 1:
- Final List for Admission Class 1:
- Also read: KV School Holiday List 2020 in Tamil Nadu
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2020-2021
Kendriay Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines for the academic seassion 2020-21 will be issued soon with all details such as:
- KVS Admission General Guidelines 2020-21
- KVS Eligible Age for Admission 2020-21
- KVS Reservation in Admission 2020-21
- KVS Special Provisions 2020-21
- KVS Admission of Wards of Armed / Para Military Forces
- KVS Admission of Pre-Primary Students in Class 1
- KVS Method of Admission in Class 1
Also read: Latest list of KV Schools in Chennai
KVS Admission 2020-2021 – Age wise Eligibility Criteria Table for all Classes
The detailed list of minimum and maximum age Limit for admission from Class 1 to Class 10 is as under:
Minimum and Maximum Age for all classes as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought (Child born on 1st April should also be considered)
- KV Admission in Class 1 – 05 years and 07 years
- KV Admission in Class 2 – 06 years and 08 years
- KV Admission in Class 3 – 07 years and 09 years
- KV Admission in Class 4 – 08 years and 10 years
- KV Admission in Class 5 – 09 years and 11 years
- KV Admission in Class 6 – 10 years and 12 years
- KV Admission in Class 7 – 11 years and 13 years
- KV Admission in Class 8 – 12 years and 14 years
- KV Admission in Class 9 – 13 years and 15 years
- KV Admission in Class 10 – 14 years and 16 years
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is
seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.T
What is the cost of KVS Admission Forms?
Registration forms shall be made available by the Principal FREE OF COST. However, for Class-I registration will be done online on Online Admission Portal when the portal is live.
How to get admission in KV School for Private Employees?
How to get admission in KV School for the children of Private Employees or General Public?
Who are all eligible for applying in KV School admission?
The main motive of the Kendriya Vidyalaya school was started to provide uninterrupted and quality education to the children of transferable Central Government employees. So, first priority has given for them and the below list is explained for other sections:
- Children of CG Employees – 1st Priority
- Children of Armed Forces Personnel – 2nd Priority
- Children of State Govt Employees – 3rd Priority
- Children of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings – 4th Priority
- Children of Private and General Public – 5th Priority
Reservation Quota in Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
The single admission process is followed in all KV Schools as per the guidelines issued by the headquarter of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The reservation quota will be followed in the academic year 2020-21 also followed by the guidelines issued by KVS shortly!
The reservation of Seats in Class 1 as per the guidelines 2019-20 is as under:
- Scheduled Caste Children – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe Children – 7.5%
- Differently Abled Children – 3%
Address Proof Document for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
The residence proof document should be submitted by all candidates while registering online admission for class 1. Self-declaration also be accepted and subject to verification.
- Metro Cities and Urban Area – 5 Kms. Radius
- Other than Metro and Urban Areas – 8 Kms. Radius
KV Admission Procedure and Method of Class 1
Out of the available seats of fresh admission 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. The short fall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST, will be worked out after considering number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
(1) In first phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are the resident of Neighborhood/Differently abled taken together.
(2) In second phase, remaining seats are to be filled as per existing Priority category system. The short fall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
For example: In a single Section School 6 seats are reserved for SC and 3 Seats for ST (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST). Assuming that, 2 SC candidates, 1 ST candidate and 1 Differently Abled candidate are admitted under RTE in the lottery system in first phase, then available SC seats will be considered as 6 – 2 = 4 and ST seats will be 3 – 1 = 2. The left out registered candidates from SC and ST category will be considered as per order of Priority categories for admission. In this case the remaining 24 seats will be available for admission under order of Priority of Category.
Admission Test for Class I
In no case the seats reserved as per RTE will be de-reserved. The seats reserved for SC/ST may be interchanged, by interchanging SC seats to ST and vice- versa after 20th April. If required numbers of candidates covered under RTE do not register in 1st spell of registration then a second notification may be given in the month of April.
The definition/eligibility criteria of Disadvantaged Group/Weaker Section/BPL/OBC (Non-creamy layer) will be as per the notification of the concerned State Governments. (The DC KVS RO Concerned may issue guidelines regarding BPL/EWS as per the latest notification of the concerned State Governments).
Admission test will not be conducted for Class I
Disadvantage Group Children: Child belonging to disadvantaged group means a child belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, the socially and educationally backward class or such other group having disadvantage owing to social, cultural, economic, geographical, linguistic, gender or such other factor as may be specified by the appropriate government, by notification (Section 2(d) of RTE Act).
Child with special needs and suffering from disability will be determined as per the provision mentioned in RTE Act 2009 or as defined by the concerned State Govt.
Economically Weaker Section
Child belonging to weaker section means a child belonging to such a parent or guardian (declared by a Court or a Statute) whose annual income is lower than the minimum limit specified by the appropriate government, by notification (Section 2(e)).
The income limit regarding economically weaker sections will be applicable as notified by the State Govt. concerned.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notice 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ), New Delhi Admission Notice for the academic year 2020-21
The official notice not yet released by KVS. it will be expected to release in the last week of February 2020. The Admission Notice for last academic year is given below for your information:
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2019-20 will commence at 8:00 AM on 01.03.2019 and will close at 4:00 PM on 19.03.2019. The Admission details can be obtained through website https://kvsonlineadmission.in and also through mobile app.
KVS Mobile Online Apps
The official Android and iOS mobile apps for KVS online admission for Class 1 for the academic year 2019-20 and instructions for downloading and installing will available at https://kvsonlineadmission.in/apps/. The apps will also available at the above URL. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal a the apps carefully before using them.
Registration for Class II and above (except Class XI) will be done from 02.04.2019 at 8:00 AM to 09.04.2019 upto 4:00 PM if Vacancies exist (on offline mode) For Class XI, application forms on offline mode will be issued immediately after the declaration of Class X results as per the schedule for admission 2019-20 available on KVS website (www.kvsangathan.nic.in).
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2019. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines available on the website (www.kvsangathan.nic.in). For further details, parents may contact the Principal of nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya. More news about KVS.
No Application Form for KV School Admission 2020-21
There is no application form for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya schools in India. There is only online application process through official website of KVS.
Is KVS admission through online only?
Admissions for class I are being done through online mode and for other classes (class 2 to 11) it is offline.
List of Kendriya Vidyalaya with Class 1 Admission Selection Merit List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Varanasi – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Tinsukia – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Silchar – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Ranchi – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Raipur – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Patna – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Mumbai – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Lucknow – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Kolkata – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Jammu – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Jaipur – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Jabalpur – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Hyderabad – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Guwahati – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Gurgaon – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Ernakulam – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Delhi – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Dehradun – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Chennai – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Chandigarh – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Bhubaneswar – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in India – Region wise as on Jan 2017 – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Bhopal – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Bangalore – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in Ahmedabad – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
- Latest list of KV Schools in AGRA Region – Class 1 Admission Selection List PDF Download
Latest list of KV schools in India Region wise Report:
- Method of Admission for all Classes in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Fee and Other Concessions in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Composition of Committee for Draw of Lots for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Method of Admission in Class I in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Submission of Documents for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Publicity and Registration Guidelines for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Admission Guidelines of Wards of Armed Forces in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Special Provisions for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -1
Latest KVS Admission 2020-21 Updates
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Result Postponed 2022-23 Class 1 April 18, 2022
- Required Documents for KVS Online Admission 2022-23 February 28, 2022
- Procedure for KVS Online Admission 2022-23 February 28, 2022
- Online Admission Priority in KV School 2022-23 PDF February 28, 2022
- Reservation KV School Online Admission 2022-23 February 28, 2022
- Eligible Age for KV School Online Admission 2022-23 February 28, 2022
- KVS Online Admission New Guidelines 2022-23 PDF Download February 28, 2022
- KVS Online Admission Schedule 2022-23 PDF Download February 25, 2022
- KVS Online Admission Notice 2022-23 PDF February 25, 2022
- KVS Hard Station Latest List 2020 PDF Download November 12, 2020
- Fee verification for the 3rd Quarter in 2020-21 on UBI Fee Portal September 16, 2020
- KV Fees 2020 for Class XI Student – Verification Date Changed July 30, 2020
- Central Govt opens one more Kendriya Vidyalaya in Jharkhand July 25, 2020
- KVS Schedule for Admission 2020-21 Dates Notification for Class 1 to 11 July 16, 2020
- KVS Admission Date Schedule for 2020-21 – KVS Circular issued on 3.3.2020 June 19, 2020
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya School in Madhupuri, Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh June 10, 2020
- Permission of joining time for the candidates posting on direct recruitment – KVS Orders on 26.5.2020 June 1, 2020
- KVS Fee Payment Collection will commence from 22nd May 2020 May 13, 2020
- KV Teachers taking online classes during the Lockdown Period April 21, 2020
- KV UBI Online Fees Collection Temporarily Stopped till 30.4.2020 April 19, 2020
- Temporary Housing of suspected Covid-19 cases in KV Buildings March 28, 2020
- Opening of New KV IIT Patna (Bihta) Bihar March 16, 2020
- Latest List of KVS Hard Station List March 8, 2020
- Delay in Publishing Kendriya Vidyalaya School Online Admission Schedule for the session 2020-21 March 5, 2020
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Pratapgarh Rajasthan March 3, 2020
- CGHS Benefits to Government Teachers December 30, 2019
- NPS (National Pension Scheme) for KV Teachers December 29, 2019
- KV School Admission Started in Udumalpet and Nayagaon September 26, 2019
- Revision of Pay Matrix Level 7 instead of Level 6 to Assistant Editor in KVS August 7, 2019
- Stoppage of Retirement and Death Gratuity to the NPS Subscribers May 28, 2019
- National Award to Teachers-Initiation of Selection process May 11, 2019
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Grievances Portal May 10, 2019
- CGHS Monthly and Yearly Subscription Table : KVS Orders on 22.4.2019 May 4, 2019
- Administering the CPGRAMS portals – KVS Orders April 17, 2019
- 12% DR to KV Pensioners effective from 1.1.2019 April 17, 2019
- CGHS Facilities to Retired Employees of KVS March 19, 2019
- KVS Adv.13: Cut-off marks for Finance Officer February 1, 2019
- KVS Promotion List from TGT to PGT – Download pdf February 1, 2019
- Select Panel for Promotion from PRT to TGT – Download pdf February 1, 2019
- Creche Facility in Various Establishments of KVS February 1, 2019
- KVS LDC Recruitment – Cancellation of Typing Test November 30, 2018
- KVS LDCE 2018 – Result Declared for Head Master Post – Download Cut Off and Result November 24, 2018
- KVS Advt. No.14 – Selection List for Interview VP– Notification 16.11.2018 November 17, 2018
- KVS Advt. No.14 – Selection List for Interview – Notification 16.11.2018 November 17, 2018
- KVS Advt. No.14 Interview Venue and Dates for Principal Post – Notification 16.11.201 November 17, 2018
- Entry Pay for KV Teachers Appointed On or After 1.1.2006 October 30, 2018
- KVS LDC-UDC Skill Test Schedule Declared by KVS October 17, 2018
- KVS Recruitment 2018: Download Admit Card for Principal and Vice-Principal October 14, 2018
- KVS Recruitment 2018 – Examination Dates Declared October 4, 2018
- KVS PGT, TGT Recruitment 2018: Online Correction Accepted Up to 1.10.2018 September 28, 2018
- KVS TGT, PRT Recruitment 2018: Check Status of Application Fee September 24, 2018
- KVS TGT/PGT/PRT Recruitment 2018 – Last Date Extended to 23.9.2018 September 19, 2018
- Donation of KV Employees One Day Salary – KVS Orders September 18, 2018
- KV Recruitment Notification 2018: 8289 Teaching Jobs – Details Post, Age & Pay Level August 16, 2018
- Essential Qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KV Schools August 14, 2018
- 7th CPC Pension and Arrears to KV Employees August 12, 2018
- Opening of 13 New KV Schools under Civil / Defence Sector August 8, 2018
- Downloading KVS Admit Cards for LDCE (Teaching) – 2018 July 13, 2018
- Final Cut-off Marks for the post of PGTs, TGTs, & PRT June 22, 2018
- Result of written test for the post of PGT, TGT and PRT June 22, 2018
- Final Result for the post of PGT, TGT and PRT June 22, 2018
- National Award to Teachers for the year 2017 – Revised Guidelines June 22, 2018
- Opening of 6 New KV Schools June 17, 2018
- Revision of Pension as per 7th CPC to Retired Employees of KVS June 17, 2018
- KV Staff Transfer 2018: Last Date Extended June 8, 2018
- KVS Transfer 2018: KV Station Code with Tentative Vacancy Search Tool June 1, 2018
- Opening of new Kendriya Vidyalaya under Civil and Defence Sector – KVS Orders May 29, 2018
- LDE (Teaching)-2018: Last Date Extended upto 1st May 2018 April 26, 2018
- Normalization Methods adopted by KVS for preparing the final result of LDC examination April 18, 2018
- KVS Transfer Guidelines 2018 April 14, 2018
- KVS Transfer Guidelines for Teachers Upto PGTs and Other – Notification April 14, 2018
- KV Admission 2018: Class 1 Left out vacancies and Class 2 to 9 Admission April 1, 2018
- CGHS Facilities to Retired KVS Employees March 26, 2018
- Composition of GR Committee in KVS February 26, 2018
- Revised Pay Structure for various Official Language Cadre Posts in KVS February 20, 2018
- KVS Non Teaching Staff Recruitment – Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT) and Facilitation Centres February 19, 2018
- KV School Contractual Teachers: Consolidated Pay and Qualification for all Posts February 15, 2018
- KVS Recruitment 2017: 1017 Vacant Post of Officers, Librarian and Non-Teaching Staff December 21, 2017
- KV Teacher Special Recruitment Drive 2017 – Schedule for Written Examination for Direct Recruitment December 4, 2017
- Payment of Allowances and Arrears to KV Staff – KVS Orders dt.15.11.2017 November 17, 2017
- Pay Revision for KV Employees – Orders issued by KVS November 11, 2017
- Pay Revision of KV Employees – KVS Orders on 3.11.2017 November 9, 2017
- Pay Bill for KV Employees as per 7th CPC August 21, 2017
- No time frame for disbursal of arrears to the employees of KVS August 16, 2017
- KV School Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2017-18 February 10, 2017
- KV School Admission Schedule for the Session 2017-18 February 10, 2017
- KVS Employees Online Transfer 2018 May 7, 2016
- Raising flag every morning in KV Schools – KVS Orders including Do’s and Dont’s March 5, 2016
- KV SCHOOL ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR 2016 – 17 February 22, 2016
- Abolition of affidavit and attestation by Gazetted Officer and adoption of self-certification in KVS February 22, 2016
- KV Schools Admission Guidelines 2016-17 – KVS Orders February 11, 2016
- Admission Guidelines for KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17 February 11, 2016
- Members of Parliament can refer 10 cases for admission under Special Dispensation Scheme January 12, 2016
- ACP – NON IMPLEMENTATION OF GOVT’S ORDER IN KV August 25, 2015
- Extension of CGHS facilities to the retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan August 25, 2015
- One time permission for change over from CPF to GPF Scheme for teaching and non-teaching staff of KVS June 19, 2015
- Implementation of Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System in all KV Schools June 17, 2015
- KV School Age Criteria and Admission Schedule for the year 2015-16 January 29, 2015
- MACP Scheme – CGHS Facility – CPF to GPF to KVS Employees January 6, 2015
- Public Holiday on 25.12.2014 on account of Christmas Day – Clarification issued by MHRD December 16, 2014
- Vacation and breaks in Kendriya Vidyalayas during academic session 2015-16 December 13, 2014
- Third Gender as a category in the forms for the purpose of admission to educational institutions and other related records – KVS Orders October 31, 2014
- Disbursement of March 2014 Salary on the basis of the existing employee code March 24, 2014
- Enforcement of Model Code of Conduct in KVs with immediate effect March 6, 2014
- Closure of KV School in Jharkhand February 17, 2014
- KVS Orders – Collection of Quarterly Fee from students through Bank February 8, 2014
- KVS Orders – List of existing Hard and Very Hard Station October 17, 2013