Updated on 15.7.2020: The official notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) for the admission of class 1 of the current academic year 2020-21 and the announcement of the online registration process will starts from 20th July 2020 (Monday) at 10 am.
In India, millions of parents are waiting for a formal announcement of admission of their children in all Kendriya Vidyalaya schools directly run by the central government.
It has been officially announced that the formal admission announcement has been delayed due to the consideration of specific modifications in admission guidelines in the academic year 2020-21.
As per the notice issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) on 3 March 2020, this Department has received a number of queries regarding the announcement of the admission schedule for the academic session 2020-21 for admission in all Kendriya Vidyalayas. It is informed that some essential changes and modifications in KVS Admission Guidelines are underway.
Therefore, the admission process shall be started after such changes and modifications are effected in KVS Admission Guidelines.
KVS will issue detailed instructions and revised guidelines very soon in the regard.
In the last academic year 2019-20, the admission process for Class 1 was started 1 March 2019 and up to 19 March 2019 to allow to enroll online registration.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notice 2019-20 for Class-1
- प्रवेश सूचना 2019-20 – शैक्षणिक सत्र 2019-20 में कक्षा 1 में ऑनलाइन प्रवेश के लिए
- KV Admission Guidelines 2019-20 – Download
- KV Admission 2019-20 – Android and IOS App
- KV Admission 2019-20 – Apply Online Registration Instructions
- KV Admission 2019 – What is the age cutoff for a child applying to class – 1?
- KV Admission 2019 – Registration (sign-up) of First-Time User
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF