Publicity and Registration Guidelines for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSIONS
An advertisement shall be issued by the Regional Office in the local newspapers in the 1st week of February giving the admission schedule (Annexure follows) and inviting Parents to register their wards for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas. This advertisement should specifically indicate that admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas are not restricted to Central Govt. employees and are open to all, only certain priorities have been laid down for different categories to regulate the admissions. The reservations for SC, ST and Physically Handicapped and under RTE Act 2009 should also be indicated.
(i) Registration shall not be done if there is no vacancy or likelihood of any vacancy in a particular class. In case a vacancy arises in future, registration can be made after giving wide publicity at local level and admission can be granted as per KVS Admission Guidelines.
(ii) In case the number of children seeking registration is less because of which all seats have not been filled up, the Principal shall issue a second/third advertisement in the months of May and June notifying the availability of vacancies.
(iii) Admissions are required to be made with the approval of the Executive Committee of the Vidyalaya. In case the Executive Committee does not approve the admissions up to the full sanctioned strength of the class, the Principal shall intimate this fact to the Deputy Commissioner who may approve the admissions.
(iv) Registration for class XI shall be taken up immediately after the declaration of results of class X and admissions up to the full strength of the class should be completed within 30 days after declaration of results by CBSE. In case there is any difficulty in admitting children up to the full strength because of the Executive Committee of the Vidyalaya not approving the same, the procedure as laid down for other classes above shall be followed and admissions up to the sanctioned strength of the class shall be made by 31st of July with the approval of the Deputy Commissioner.
(v) Registration forms shall be made available by the Principal FREE OF COST.
(vi) Registration forms complete in all respects and accompanied by all required documents must be submitted to the Vidyalaya office within the prescribed date.
(vii)Attested copies of the prescribed documents would be required to be submitted along with the application form for registration.
- Admission Guidelines for KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Special Provisions for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Admission Guidelines of Wards of Armed Forces in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Publicity and Registration Guidelines for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Submission of Documents for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Method of Admission in Class I in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Composition of Committee for Draw of Lots for Admission in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Fee and Other Concessions in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- Method of Admission for all Classes in KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF