Extension of Child Care Leave benefit to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees at par with female Defence Civilian Industrial employees – Orders issued by the Department of Defence on 22 January 2020
Government of India
(Department of Defence)
Ministry of Defence
Subject: Extension of provisions related to Child Care Leave to single male Defence Industrial employees
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training) Notification No. G.S.R. 1209 (E) dated 11.12.2018 and to state that the proposal on the above subject has been under consideration in this Ministry.
The matter has now been examined in this Ministry and it has been decided to extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees at par with female Defence Civilian Industrial employees subject to the condition provided in Rule 43-C of the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 as amended from time to time.
2. This will take effect from the date of issue of this letter.
3. This issues with the concurrence of MoD(Finance) vide their Dy. No.08/AG/PB/2020 dated 07.01.2020.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
MoD ID No.01(04)/2019/D(civ-II) dated 22nd January, 2020
Top 5 Developments on Child Care Leave:
- 7th Pay Commission Leave – Seeking Formal and Informal Clarifications September 25, 2019
- CCL to Single Male Service Personnel August 13, 2019
- 7th CPC Child Care Leave: Special Allowance for Women June 27, 2019
- FAQ on CCL : Whether CCL can be claimed as a matter of right? May 11, 2019
- CCL Proceed on Foreign Travel – DoPT Clarification Orders Dt. 3.4.2018 May 11, 2019