Central Government Employees News Latest Update – Top 5 Recent Developments
Top 5 Recent Developments for Central Government Employees
1. Bonus for Central Government Employees
Productivity and Non Productivity Linked Bonus announced for Central Government employees including Defence Forces and Railways recently. 78 Days Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) announced for Railway employees and Non Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) announced for the CG employees who are not covered under any Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme.
Productivity Linked Bonus
- Cabinet approves Payment of PLB to railway employees for the FY 2018-19
- Railway Bonus 2019: 78 Days PLB to Railway Employees
- Bonus for Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces – 7th Pay Commission Latest News 2019
- Bonus Amount for Central Government Employees – 7th Pay Commission Latest News 2019
- Diwali Bonus for CG Employees 2019 – Clarification for 14 Points
- Non-PLB Bonus to CG Employees for 2018-19: Orders issued
- Centre Announces Ad-hoc Bonus 2019 for CG Employees – Non PLB 30 Days Rs. 6908
Check also: Swamy News for Central Government Employees
2. House Building Advance
To boost the real estate sector, Government of India decided to reduce the rate of interest on House Building Advance recently. and the move will help Central Government employees to buy new flat or house.
- 7th Pay Commission HBA: Interest Rates Declined from 8.5% to 7.9%
- 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance Rules
3. LTC by Air
Central Government employees are enjoying Leave Travel Concession on Air with their family members to ‘Any where in India’ option. Some critical issue on purchasing tickets from unauthorized agents, NC JCM Staff Side Secretary requested to settle the issue via ‘One Time Relaxation’
- One Time Relaxation to CG Employees availed LTC-80 and traveled by Air ticket other than Authorized agents
- 7th Pay Commission LTC Rules
4. DA Latest News Central Govt Employees
This time ‘DA Announcement’ is little bit getting sad experience! Normally DA announcement will be in the month of March and September. But this time, ‘DA from July 2019’ not yet announced! [DA for Central Govt Employees from July 2019]
- AICPIN for the month of August 2019
- Announcement on DA from July 2019: Why getting delayed?
- DA from July 2019: 5% DA will be declared at any time!
5. Retirement Age
Recent hectic topics for CG employees on Retirement Age. 58 years of age or 33 years of Service Completed whichever earlier is the criteria for retirement. [Central Government Employees News 62 years]
- Serious rumours about retirement age – Explanation of NC JCM Secretary
- No Idea to Change Retirement Age of CG Employees
- Retirement age 60 or Retirement Service 33 – New Rule from 1.4.2020 – NFIR
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF