New Salary Calculator as per 7th CPC Gazette Notification for Central Govt Employees
- Revised pay with arrears from 1.1.2016 to 1.7.2017
- Revised Pay as per 7th CPC with Pay Matrix Table
How to calculate revised pay with arrears?
Fixation of pay in the revised pay structure: The pay in the applicable Level in the Pay Matrix shall be the pay obtained by multiplying the existing basic pay by a factor of 2.57, rounded off to the nearest rupee and the figure so arrived at will be located in that Level in the Pay Matrix and if such an identical figure corresponds to any Cell in the applicable Level of the Pay Matrix, the same shall be the pay, and if no such Cell is available in the applicable Level, the pay shall be fixed at the immediate next higher Cell in that applicable Level of the Pay Matrix.
- First Step: Enter your basic salary as on 31.12.2015
- Second Step: Select your pay band and grade pay
- Third Step: Select HRA, Transport Allowance and NPA
- Fourth Step: Click Calculate button and get the revised salary details immediately.
Enter your 6th CPC Pay details and get your revised pay as per Revised Pay Rules 2016. (Bunching Updated and also download your revised pay summary as an image in your device for further reference)
[Note: All the figures are indicative]
- Click here to view the Pay Matrix Table as per recommendations of 7th CPC issued on 25.7.2016
- Click here to view the 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table as per Gazette Notification issued on 16.5.2017
How to Calculate Your Pay as per 7th CPC Pay Commission?
How to Calculate Your 7th CPC Pay through Online? and How to convert your pay from 6th CPC to 7th CPC?
Calculate or Check Your Pay as per 7th CPC – Here’s everything you need to know – With 4 simple steps
7th Central Pay Commission recommendations are implemented with effect from 1.1.2016 to all group of Central Government Employees and Pensioners including Defence Armed Force Personnel and Ex-Servicemen. Almost all State Governments have followed the pattern of the Central Government to its employees and pensioners with their convenience.
Calculation method as per 7th CPC – Illustration
An employees’ basic pay details are given below as on 31.12.2015
|Existing Pay Band||PB-1|
|Existing Grade Pay||2400|
|Existing Band Pay||10160|
|Existing Basic Pay||12560|
|Step 1||Basic Pay x 2.57|
|12560 x 2.57 = 32279.20|
|Step 2||Rounded off to next rupee|
|Step 3||Select Level|
|Step 4||Select Equal or Higher Value in Your Pay Level hierarchy|
|Revised Basic Pay as per 7th CPC w.e.f. 1.1.2016 is 32300|