The Health Ministry has released an updated list of CGHS hospitals in Patna on February 21, 2023. This list includes hospitals that offer eye and dental care, as well as diagnostic centres in the major places in Patna. This updated list is a great resource for Patna residents who are looking for quality healthcare services.
CGHS Empanelled Hospitals in Chennai 2023
The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is a comprehensive health insurance plan for Central Government employees, pensioners, and family pensioners. This scheme provides cashless treatment in major hospitals across India. The facilities available under CGHS include Outpatient Department (OPD) treatment at Wellness Centres (WCs). These centres provide basic medical care, including check-ups, vaccinations, and health education. In addition, CGHS beneficiaries can also avail of discounts on medicines, diagnostic tests, and hospitalization. Furthermore, CGHS also provides free medical check-ups for pensioners and their family members. CGHS is a great way to ensure that Central Government employees, pensioners, and their families receive quality healthcare at an affordable cost.
Latest list of CGHS Hospitals in Patna 2023
This is a comprehensive list of 50 approved CGHS Hospitals in Patna as of February 21, 2023.
Here is a comprehensive list of all the health care centers that have been appointed and consolidated under CGHS Patna, as of February 21st, 2023.
- Advanced Neuro Diagnostic Centre
- Aastha Lok Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
- Anupama Hospital Pvt Ltd.
- Akshat Seva Sadan
- Chanakya Hospital
- Curis Hospital
- Bimal Hospital And Research Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Ford Hospital And Research Centre Pvt. Ltd,
- Heart Hospital Limited,
- Hi-Tech Emergency Hospital
- Jeevak Heart Hospital And Research Institute Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahavir Arogya Sansthan
- MGM Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Medipark Hospital
- Oxygen Trauma And Multi Speciality Hospital
- Paras HMRI Hospital
- Palika Vinayak Hospital
- R.N. Super Specialty Hospital And Research Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Rajeshwar Hospital
- Sahyog Hospital
- Sri Sai Hospital
- Ruban Memorial Hospital
- Mediversal Multi Super Specialty Hospital
- Cisro Hospital
Recent Updates on CGHS Hospitals
- State-wise List of CGHS Wellness Centres in India
- CGHS Medical Health Care Scheme for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Revised Rates of Entitlement of Wards in Private Empanelled Hospitals under CGHS as per 7th CPC Basic Pay
- Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to CGHS (OPD) Facility Change Option Format
- CGHS Medical Advance for OPD Treatment
CGHS Empanelled Hospitals Patna
- Buddha Cancer Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahavir Cancer Hospital
- S.S. Hospital
- A.B. Eye Institute
- Asg Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
- Banka Eye Hospital And Dental Care Centre
- C.S.N. Netralaya Pvt.Ltd.
- Divya Dristi Eye Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Shekhar Eye Care & Laser Centre
- Shri Balaji Netralaya
- Sarvdrishti Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
- Vedanta Centre For Ophthalmic Sciences
- Centre For Sight, Patna
- BSL Eye Care
- Drishtikunj Netralaya Pvt. Ltd.,
- City Dental Centre
|Official Website||Click Here|
|7th Pay Commission News Homepage||Click Here|
|CGHS Ward Entitlement||Click Here|
|CGHS Online Booking||Click Here|
|CGHS Package Rates||Click Here|
Do you know how many general hospitals there are in Patna as of February 2023?
31 hospitals have been empanelled in the Central Government Health Scheme.
How many eye hospitals there are in Patna as of February 2023?
13 eye hospitals have been empanelled in the Central Government Health Scheme.
How many dental hospitals are in Patna 2023?
3 dental hospitals have been empanelled in the Central Government Health Scheme.
How many CGHS dignostic centres are in Patna as of February 2023?
3 empanelled CGHS dignostic centres in Patna as on Feb 2023.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply