The Directorate of Estates announced the suspension of booking of Rooms of all the Central Govt Holiday Homes, Guest Houses and Touring Officers Hostels from March 2020.
Suspension or Closure of booking of rooms of all the Guest Houses, Touring Officers Hostels and Holiday Homes which are under the aegis of Directorate of Estates across the Country as a Preventive measure to spread the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus(COVID-19).
Generally, there is no rule for a refund of payment in case of cancellation of booking in Holiday Homes. Now, the Ministry of Urban Development has announced to refund the room rent charges for those who are booking in advance (holidayhomes.nic.in) due to coronavirus disease.
REFUND of Holiday Homes Booking Fee on account of cancellations in view of COVID-19
The amount will be refunded towards bookings with effect from 16.03.2020 on account of cancellation/not availing facility due to Pandemic COVID-19. The refund gateway is under process and will be operational soon. Kindly keep checking the website for updates. DoE is committed for well being of all its stakeholders.
Holiday Home Room Rent Refund Procedure
- First, check your Booking Status of the transaction
- After checking the booking status (if shown as success)
- Apply for a refund
- Click the link
Non-Tax Receipt Portal, Controller General of Accounts
- Select Custom based Transaction, POS-based Transaction, Normal Transaction
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter your email ID
- Verified with OTP
Holiday Home Orders and Announcements:
- Holiday Home Room Rent Finder for Central Government Employees
- List of Holiday Homes updated list with effect from Jan 2016
- Holiday Homes – Stations under Online Booking
- Holiday Homes – How to apply through online
- Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel for E-Payment
- AC Charges of room/suit of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels / Guest Houses
- Applicability of Private Charge for booking of Holiday Home, Guest House, Touring officers’ Hostel