7th Pay Commission Salary Online Free Calculator
7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator for Central Government Employees
We are once again presented here a calculator for reference pruposes only. Some of our readers are still asking some doubts about the pay fixation of their pay while the 7th pay commission implementation.
How to calculate the 7th CPC revised basic salary?
The method of conversion of basic salary from 6th CPC to 7th CPC is given below in detail as per the recommendation of the 7th pay commission.
- First Step: Check your basic pay (including grade pay) as on 31.12.2015
- Second Step: Multiplication by a Fitment factor of 2.57
- Third Step: Rounded off to the nearest rupee
- Fourth Step: Go to Matrix Pay Table and select the Level
corresponding to Grade Pay
- Fifth Step: Select equal or next higher Pay in the corresponding Matrix Level
How to use online basic salary calculator:
First, select your Pay Band and Grade Pay and enter your Basic Pay (as on 31.12.2015 including Grade Pay) and if you are eligible, select NPA otherwise leave it and click the Calculate button. The calculator will show your revised basic pay calculation detail as on 1.1.2016 with the pay matrix table.
Click to Calcualte Your Basic Salary from 6th to 7th CPC
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply