SOP on Preventive Measures to Contain Spread of COVID-19 in Central Govt Offices
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Office Order No. 44 of 2020
Sub: Preventive Measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID-19 in workplace
Further to instructions and guidelines as contained in Office Order Nos 33, 38, 39 & 40 of 2020, enclosed is an OM No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.A.III dated 5.6.2020 by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, DOP&T, containing. additional guidelines/instructions on social distancing norms and health and hygiene practices to be strictly adhered to by all Officials.
2. Specific attention in this connection is invited to paras 3 & 4 of Annexure to DOP&T’s aforesaid OM dated 5.6.2020, Annexure-I & I/1 of Office Order No. 39 of 2020 and paras 2 & 3 of Office Order No. 40 of 2020 for guidance of all officials.
3. All concerned to ensure strict compliance of above instructions.
Joint Secretary/Railway Board
All Officers and Staff of Board’s Office/Metro Bhawan, Pragati Maidan and at Dayabasti, New Delhi.
CRB, FC, ME, MRS, MT, MTR, MMM & MS&T.
Latest Dopt orders on Lockdown Period:
- Counting of the limitation period for the diverse purposes under CCS (CCA) Rules – Dopt Order 5.6.2020 June 7, 2020
- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order June 6, 2020
- Grant of annual increment due on 1st July to the employees retiring on 30th June of the year June 4, 2020
- Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers – Dopt order dated 1.6.2020 June 2, 2020