Centralized Receipt of Payments From The Beneficiaries towards AFD Purchases with effect from 01 February 2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCECANTEEN STORES DEPARTMENT
ADELPHI, 119, M.K. ROAD,
MUMBAI – 400 020
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: 022-2208 3324
Tel: 022-2208 3325
Date: 25 January 2021
All Area Managers
CENTRALIZED RECEIPT OF PAYMENTS FROM THE BENEFICIARIES TOWARDS AFD PURCHASES w.e.f. 01 FEB 2021
1. Reference is made to the instructions received from MoD during automation/ e-commerce of CSD meeting chaired by the Defence Secretary on 20 Jan 2021 and the office letter no. 6/F&A/AFD-I/ Accounting Instructions/574 dated 21 Dec 2021 (Para 4 refers)
2. Before implementation of AFD ONLINE PORTAL, all the payments related to AFD purchases were being received by the depots in their respective Main Bank Account. With implementation of AFD ONLINE PORTAL, all online payments have started to be received at CSD HO centrally through payment gateway. However, being a new system during the initial transition phase, in case of technical issues faced by the customers, they were allowed to transfer AFD payment in respective depots Main Bank Account as well and upload the details of the same in the AFD PORTAL under direct bank transfer.
3. As the payment system has stabilized to a great extent, the Competent Authority has directed that w.e.f. 01 Feb 2021, all payments (including using PAYMENT GATEWAY) offline/online/direct bank transfer/any other payment option for AFD PURCHASES need to be transferred to the undermentioned Bank Account of the CSD Head Office only:
- (a) Bank Account Name: CSD Head Office Main Account AFD-I Receipts Only
- (b) Bank Account Number: 0062002100156092
- (c) Bank Name & Branch: PNB Fort Branch Mumbai
- (d) IFS Code: PUNB0006200
4, All payments using payment gateway shall continue to be govern as per the current practice. No (R) No payment is to be accepted in the respective bank account of the Depots.
5. The content of this letter may be communicated to all the Nodal URCs and beneficiaries to ensure compliance and wide publicity. .
6. This is for strict compliance.
OIC DGM (F&A)