West Bengal Govt Hikes 3% Dearness Allowance to its employees
West Bengal Govt Hikes 3% Dearness Allowance to its employees with effect from March 2023.
The state finance (independent charge) minister Chandrima Bhattacharya has announced a 3% rise in Dearness Allowance for West Bengal government employees, effective from March.
On March 2023, the State Government will give a 3% rise in Dearness Allowance to personnel including pensioners, family pensioners, and teachers which will bring the total to 6%. It is to be noted that the last Dearness Allowance was upgraded in January 2021, with the same 3% increase being given to employees of the West Bengal Government from 1.1.2021.
Latest Updates on West Bengal Govt Employees 2023:
- DA from Jan 2021 for West Bengal Govt Employees
- Revision of UGC Pay Scale from 1.1.2020 in West Bengal
- 6th Pay Commission of West Bengal Govt latest News – New Pension for WB Govt Pensioners
- WB Pay Commission Report Download 2019
- WB Pay Commission: Cabinet approves 14.22% Pay Hike
- WB Pay Commission News: New Pay Structure from 1.1.2020
- West Bengal Declares Additional Holiday for “May Day”
- Grant of DA and HRA during the period of probation of two years – WB Govt Orders
- Disbursement of Salary for the month of September – CGA Orders
- 15% DA for WB State Govt Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2018
- Special Casual Leave will be granted to those employees who attended office on 2.09.2015 – WB Orders
- Air Travel on LTC once in Ten Years to visit foreign countries – WB State Govt Orders issued on 9.10.2015
- DA for WB State Employees – Hike by 7% from 1.1.2015
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply