Night Duty Allowance without any ceiling as per 7th CPC – BPMS
Payment of Night Duty Allowance on actual pay, without any ceiling and should be correlated with the pay of 7th CPC.
The Dy Secretary (CP),
Govt of India, Min of Defence,
Sena Bhawan, DHQ PO,
New Delhi 110011
Subject: Payment of Night Duty Allowance on actual pay, without any ceiling and should be correlated with the pay of 7th CPC.
Reference: This federation’s letter of even No. Dated 06.01.2017
With due regards, your attention is invited to the Anomalies Committee meeting held on 26.12.2016 under the Chairmanship of AS(J) Shri J Rama Krishna Rao wherein we have reflected our concern that the Night Duty Allowance was being paid on the notional basic pay of 4th CPC. Later, based on the Hon’ble Supreme Court judgment NDA is revised in 6th CPC pay scale and extended to all including non-petitioners w.e.f. 01.04.2007. Subsequently, PC of Fys imposed ceiling limit to the employees of Ordnance Factories that Rs.12380/-. OFB has referred the matter to MoD to remove the ceiling but this is not yet settled.
Therefore, you are requested to take necessary action so that the payment of Night Duty Allowance in defence establishments on the revised pay of 07th CPC may be granted without any ceiling.
Member, JCM-II Level Council (MOD)
Latest orders and news about 7th Pay Night Duty Allowance (NDA)
- 7th Pay Commission Night Shift Allowance DoPT Order Dated 13.7.2020
- Payment of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) and Arrears for Civilian Employees working in Ordnance Factories
- No ceiling for entitlement of Night Duty Allowance – MoD
- Free Night calling facility to BSNL Employees – SNEA
- Central Government permits Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes on highway toll plazas till midnight of 11.11.2016
- 500 and 1000 rupee notes will no longer be legal tender from midnight tonight
- Eligibility of Night Duty Allowance for Ordnance Employees fixed at 12380(Band Pay) – PCAFYS Orders on 9.9.2015
- Method of Night Duty Allowance and Night Shift Bonus Calculation for Industrial Employees
- Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2015 for Railway Industrial Employees and Staff
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) for Ordnance Employees – MoD Orders on 8.5.2015
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of Actual Salary – Implementation of Courts Judgements – BPMS
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of actual salary of 6th CPC
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF